Chapter 36

Just before I could get home, Scott called me and told me to go straight to his place. He didn't say why, but it sounded important. I could hear Stiles, Lydia and Allison in the background, so it has to be something about the hunters. Unless, there's now another problem we have to deal with.

I didn't mention anything about Theo, but I texted him to go to Scott's as well, because he's also apart of the pack. That and I want everyone to know he's back, but we've made an agreement that we're not going to tell them about us. Not yet, anyways.

I pulled up into Scott's and jumped out, running to the front door and knocked. I waited patiently and was greeted at the door by, Malia. She looked down at me and stepped aside, letting me inside.

"What's this about? Is it about the hunters?" I walked in, getting straight into the questions that were running through my head.

"Well, hello to you too." Stiles looked up, sarcasm in his voice.

"Hi." I whispered, looking at everyone and smiling. "So, back to my questions."

"Yea, it is about them." Scott looked down at a piece of paper, pointing to something written on it. "We think we know where they are. We still aren't sure, but Malia followed a group of them to this location."

I walked over to Scott and looked down at the address, smiling when I read it. I've been here a couple of times with, Mason. It's a cabin out in the woods, hasn't been used for years.

"Yeah, I know where it is." I told them, pulling out my phone and typing up the address. "Cabin, out in the north side of the woods."

I passed my phone to Scott, hoping he's also been there, because I can't remember exactly where it is. I looked outside, noticing a pair of car lights, pulling into Scott's driveway. Everyone stood up and walked to the window, worried.

"Is someone else coming?" Allison asked, gripping her bow tighter.

"No, this is all of us." Stiles whispered, hiding behind Scott.

"It's Theo." I told them, hoping they wouldn't get angry. "I should of told you, but he's back and he is apart of the pack."

Scott looked at me and nodded, walking over to the door and opening it. He smiled when he saw Theo and walked out to him, giving him a hug and welcoming him back. Everyone started making there way slowly outside, hugging and talking to Theo.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stood back and away from everyone else. One thing I never thought of, was how are we meant to acted? I know it sounds stupid, but it's harder than what I thought. All I want to do is kiss him, but I can't.

"So, what's the new plan?" I asked them, trying to understand what the plan was.

"Right, now that everyone's here, lets get started." Scott walked inside and everyone followed behind him, almost like follow the leader.

"We need to be in groups first." Allison spoke up, looking at Scott and smiling. "We've already organised our groups, so Theo you can just join my group."

"Who's in your group?" Theo looked over to me and then straight to Allison.

"Liam and I." She looked over to me and smiled.

I took a long, silent breath out. I was happy being in that group. Theo is strong, Allison is fearless and has a good aim and I'm a good fighter. I walked over next to Theo, smiling as I looked at him and Allison.

"So, the plan is pretty basic. Allison, Theo and Liam will go through the back door. You guys will clear the back area and find anything useful. Once that's done, start making your way to the front. Malia and I, will be going through the front door. It's going to be risky, but we'll be carful." He started to explain, looking at Stiles and smiling. "When we give the signal Stiles, Derek and Lydia will come to the front. Stiles has a smoke grenade, so he'll set that off and create a distraction."

"Then, we just fight. But we're not killing anyone." Allison took over, handing the grenade to Stiles. "Lydia will also hack into their computers, so we can see what else they're planning and hopefully stop them. When Lydia enters the room, I'm going to follow her and make sure she's safe, even though I already know she can protect herself. You got that?"

I stood up and nodded, approving of the plan. I can already tell it's going to work. As long as we stick with what we've got, nothing can go wrong. I looked down at the piece of paper, reading the plan over again. I noticed a little note in the corner and pointed to it.

"What's that?" I asked someone, confused as to why there was a number four in the top corner.

Scott looked at me and shook his head. He didn't want to tell me, but he doesn't have a choice. We made a deal to tell each other everything, so he can't not tell me. As soon as I thought about it, I'm keeping something from him. I haven't told him about Theo and I, but that's different.

"It's the number of werewolves they're killed." Stiles blurted out, covering his mouth as soon as he said it.

"Stiles!" Lydia, Allison and Scott all yelled.

I felt my heart drop into my stomach and I suddenly felt sick. I looked at Theo and closed my eyes, hoping this feeling would fade away. It wasn't.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, distracting me from the eerie feeling in my stomach. I pulled out my phone and saw Hayden's name pop up, surprised that it was her. I showed Theo and shrugged, confused as to what she would want to talk about.

"Hey, Hayden. What's up?" I asked her, waiting for her to reply. "Hayden, you there?" I pulled the phone away from my ear to check if I accidentally hung up. I didn't, so I put it back up to my ear.

"Liam." She whispered, fear ran through her voice. She sniffled as she spoke, clearly indicating that she was crying.

"What's wrong? Hayden, where are you?" I asked her, putting the phone on speaker for everyone to hear. "Hayden, where are you?" I repeated the question, finding it harder to breath.

"I think someone's here to kill me." She whispered, stretching out the word kill.

All of a sudden, I couldn't breath. I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't focus on anything, except the sound of my heartbeat, pounding. I looked down, noticing the eerie feeling had come back.

————————
Thank you all so much for 17k. It actually means so much to me ❤️