Chapter 22

The day went by pretty slowly, but I just stayed in my room and played my x-box. I went downstairs once and my Mom made me some lunch, but I wasn't hungry, so I threw it out. Last thing I want for my Mom to think is, I'm not eating.

She'll think something is wrong and she won't leave me alone, I won't be able to go anywhere or do anything by myself. I also spoke to Theo once today, but he couldn't speak for long. He had to go help his Dad with something, and then he didn't text me back after that. Scott texted me not long along, and he told me that I can come over whenever.

I texted him back not long after he texted me, and let him know that I would leave in about five minutes. He was chill we that and we've decided that we're going to order in a pizza and talk about everything that's going on.

"Scott, I'm here!" I yelled, knocking on his front door and waiting for him to answer it. I stood there and tapped my foot, waiting impatiently for him to answer the door. "Scott, can you hurry up?"

"Just wait! Gosh, you're so god damn impatient." He told me, opening up the door and rolling his eyes. "Come on in."

I walked in and looked around, noticing that he had re-decorated his house. The living room had been changed, his kitchen looked cleaner and even his hallway had new pictures, and little statues on his window.

"Looks nice." I turned around, pointing to the hallway. "You did it?" I asked him.

"My Mom and I, but mostly my Mom." He laughed, walking into the kitchen and sitting down. "Liam, we need to talk. About a lot of things, but you need to know this, as soon as you find all this out, you'll have to be prepared to look after yourself." He told me, getting straight into the conversation.

"Scott, ever since you bit me and let me join the pack, I've always been prepared to protect myself and others around me. I'm ready for whatever the hunters throw at us." I smiled, letting him know that I wasn't afraid to fight.

"I know, that's why I'm happy that I bit you. I didn't want to, but I had to do it to save your life." He smiled, bringing back the memory of how he bit me. "Anyways, before we get into the super serious stuff, you need to tell everything that's happened with you."

I looked to the ground and thought about what I was going to tell him. I know I have to tell him everything, but I don't know where to start. Do I start off with the hunters at my house? Do I tell him how they never, and stayed in the woods? Should I start off with the girl at the bus stop? Or do I begin with, Theo?

"There's so much I need to tell you, but this is quiet important to me. What happens if I told you there was an omega in, Beacon Hills?" I looked up at Scott, trying to read the expression on his face.

It was hard to read, but he didn't look angry. He kind of looked hopeful and I know what that means. He wants to find the omega and allow him a place in the pack. That's the thing about Scott, and him being a true alpha. He puts other peoples needs before his own.

"Who? I want to meet this, omega." He smiled, standing up and walking over to me.

"It's Theo. I know, I was also shocked, he must be pretty good at hiding his scent." I told Scott, waiting how his facial expressions changed. "I only found out tonight, after Theo saved me. I got shot by a hunter and then I don't know what was going to happen, but Theo ran over to him and attacked him. He wasn't going to kill him, just injure him, but he saved me."

I took a breath in and smiled, remembering how it all played out. Theo saved me, and exposed himself to me, all just to save me. Now my next question for Theo is, why?

"And then I went over to him to check on him, and when he turned around his eyes were yellow. He explained everything to me, but I trust him Scott. I trust him almost as much as I trust you." I let him know, nodding my head.

"I think I need to have a chat with, Theo. See why he left his pack, and see if he wants to join us." Scott looked down at me, smiling. "I've met Theo before, but it wasn't for very long, and he seems like a really nice guy."

"He is, and trust me, he'll be able to protect us and we'll also protect him. He's really strong, I think he might even be stronger than me." I added in, letting Scott know how much more useful he would be in the pack.

He nodded and went to go say something, but there was a knock on the door. He was loud and the person on the outside made it sound urgent. I looked at Scott and furrowed my eyebrows, hoping he would tell me it was just the pizza.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the door, slowly. He looked back at me and nodded, making sure I was ready for whatever was out there. He faced the door and took a deep breath in, opening the door quickly and getting ready to attack.

He looked at me and shook his head, slowly and then walked outside. I wasn't sure if I was meant to follow or stay here, so I just decided to follow him. Once I got to the door, I understood why he looked like that.

"Theo?" Scott whispered, putting Theo's arm around his shoulder and walking him inside. "Theo, can you hear me?"

As soon as he entered the house, I could smell the blood on him. I looked down at his stomach and noticed all the blood coming out, and it wasn't stopping. I looked at Scott, and ran my hands through my hair, not knowing what to do.

"Lift up his shirt and see how bad the wound is. We might even have to take him to, Deaton." Scott told me, leaning Theo against his wall.

I did as Scott asked me, and lifted up Theo's top. I could see the wound, and it was bad. The bullet went straight through him, and the bleeding wasn't slowing down. I looked at Scott and then back at Theo, confused as to why he wasn't healing.

"Why isn't he healing?" I asked Scott, hoping he would have some idea as to what was happening. "I mean, it looks like it's getting worse."

"It wasn't a normal bullet. It's been laced with wolves bane." He told me, biting his bottom lip and running into his kitchen.

I went to go in there with him, but I couldn't leave Theo. He could barely stand up by himself, so I didn't want to leave him. I wanted to be here just in case if he fell, so then I can catch him. I could hear Scott coming back, so I popped my head around the corner, noticing a glass jar in his hands.

"Liam?" Theo whispered, looking at me and falling over slightly.

I quickly jumped in front of him and caught him, falling to the ground with him. I looked up as Scott ran into the room, watching as he unscrewed the jar. I looked down at Theo and placed his head on my lap, making him more comfortable.

"I got you, Theo. I've always got you." I whispered, moving a piece of hair away from his eyes. Even when his eyes are closed, they're still so beautiful.

————————————
I just watched Maze runner: the death cure, and oh my goodness!! It was so amazing, and I would definitely recommend watching it. I've never felt so many different emotions in one movie. I cried, I laughed, I got angry and the ending was just so satisfying.