Chapter 41

I stared down at Gabe, checking the time to see how long he's been like this. It feels like it's been hours, but it's only been a minute and a half. I looked over at Theo and shrugged my shoulders, unsure of what to do next.

"I can't do this anymore." He snapped, walking over to Gabe and picking him up.

He rested him up against the wall and then snapped his fingers in front of Gabe's face. He tried a couple of times, but he didn't wake up. Theo groaned and then decided he needed to be more brutal. He raised his hand and connected it with Gabe's face, smiling when Gabe opened his eyes.

"Nice of you to join us." Theo smiled, looking at me and then back to Gabe. "I've got some questions for you. I heard what Liam told you, so you already know what we're capable of. If you lie to me, then you'll be unconscious forever."

I looked down at Theo and smiled, listening to his heartbeat as he threatened Gabe. As soon as he threatened to kill him, his heart rate raised. I find it funny how's he's trying to act threatening, but he knows that he won't hurt Gabe.

"I'll tell you whatever you need to know. Just, don't hurt me." Gabe weakly told us, looking at Theo and then to me.

I know Theo won't do anything to hurt Gabe, but I can't say the same for me. After everything Gabe's done to me and now that he's taken Hayden, all it's going to take for me to hurt him, is one wrong word or answer. I don't have the patients for him and his pathetic answers.

All I want is, Hayden. I want her exact location and I want it now. I don't care what it takes for me to get it out of him.

"Why'd you take her?" Theo asked, leaning down next to him. "I mean, she's not even a werewolf or any supernatural creature."

"We took her because you guys are trying to destroy us. You're making a plan against us and you hurt some of our hunters. We wanted you to feel our pain." He told us, his heart staying steady the whole time.

"You shot up my house! My mom or dad could of been in there! I think I've felt enough pain from you." I yelled at him, anger filling up inside of me.

"Relax, we knew your parents weren't there." As soon as those words left his mouth, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Where is she!" I yelled, grabbing his collar and lifting him up to his feet. "Where is she?" I asked him again, looking him dead in the eyes.

"She's in the woods, just on the bank of the river, in a house." He told me, his bottom lip trembling.

A low growl left my mouth, indicating that I was ready to kill him. Theo obviously picked up on that, indicating as to why his hand is on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw the fear in his eyes.

He's not afraid of me, but he's afraid of what I'm going to do. I'm even afraid of what I might do. I looked back at Gabe and threw him against the wall, watching as he slid down.

"Come on, lets go." Theo whispered, grabbing my arm.

I nodded, pulling out my phone and going into our group chat.

To: Group pack 🐺
I know exactly where Hayden is. The plan will begin tonight. This is all going to end.

I put my phone back in my pocket and pushed Theo's hand of me. Looking into his eyes and smiling. I grabbed his hand and smiled, letting him know it was okay. He smiled back and we both walked out into the hallway, bumping into people as we joined the crowed.

"Guess we're going out into the woods tonight." Theo whispered into my ears, smiling as he looked down at me.

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes, slightly laughing, trying to ignore what he just said.