Chapter 12

"I still can't believe you just punch Gabe! More then once as well." I laughed, clapping because I was so excited about what just happened. "And then look on his face was absolutely priceless, I can't wait to see him on Monday."

I looked out the window and waited for Theo to say something, but instead he just sat there and smiled. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to if he was even paying attention to me or something else.

"Theo, are you listening to me?" I clicked my fingers, smiling as I watch him face me and nod.

"Yes Liam I am listening, I was just thinking about what he's going to say." He laughed, his little dimples showing. I looked out the window again and imagined what Gabe would be doing right now. God, he's going to be so embarrassed on Monday. "He's probably not even going to show up."

"That wouldn't surprise me, knowing Gabe. He cares more about his reputation then anything, so he probably won't be at school for a couple of days." I ran my hands threw my hair, happy about how tonight turned out.

Hayden and I made out, but I don't know what we are and Gabe got the absolute shit beat out of him. Ever since Theo moved here, my life has become so much better. I have a new best friend and I feel like Theo will take care of me. That even if he is a shy, nervous, anxious person, he'll put all of that aside just to help me.

Just like he did tonight and I can't thank him enough for that. I mean, I know I can beat Gabe up easily, but I can't risk getting angry. Only because I still don't have enough control over myself, but as soon as I learn to control it when I'm super angry, I'll show Gabe who's boss. I'll show Gabe my true strength and make sure he knows he messed with the wrong werewolf.

"What about Nolan? Won't he like, try and bash me on Monday?" Theo asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts about kicking Gabe's ass. "I mean they do everything together, so won't Nolan bash me, to get revenge for Gabe?"

"Trust me, I won't let Nolan touch you. If you think Gabe is weak, wait until you meet Nolan." I start laughing, thinking about how weak Nolan is. "One punch and he's down, I don't think he's ever won a fight."

"What do you mean? How many fights has he been in?" Theo looked at me, looking shocked. "Surely he hasn't been in that many fights. Gabe I can understand, but not little Nolan."

I laughed at the way Theo called him little, realising that Theo was the only one who could make me laugh like this. I mean Mason, Stiles, Scott and Hayden can all make me laugh, but not like this. Theo just has something about him, that makes me feel different. I can be around him and I don't feel judge and I enjoy that.

Whenever I'm at school, that's all I worry about. Being judge and people talking behind my back, but I trust Theo. He's just so different and I can't help but laugh when I'm around him.

"It's really cute watching him fight, because he has no idea what to do." I told Theo, feeling a vibration in my back pocket. "Someone's calling me." I said, sitting up slightly so I could reach into my back pocket.

I pulled out my phone and saw the contact name, my heart dropping when I the name. I looked at Theo and whispered for him to pull over and turn off the car, so she wouldn't hear that I was in a car. I answered the call and tried to calm my breathing, so I would sound normal when I spoke to her.

"Hey mum, what you up to?" I asked her, looking at Theo.

"Just seeing what you kids were up to. Is your friend, Theo still there?" She asked me, sounding tired.

"Yea he's staying awhile, I thought I told you this." I explained to her, hoping she wouldn't yell. "You sound tired."

"I'm exhausted, baby. I just want to get home and sleep and don't worry, you did tell me about him staying there for awhile, I just forgot." She laughed, groaning as she heard the hospital phone ring. "I'll see you when I get home, love you." And then, the line went dead.

"I'm guess that was your mum." Theo spoke up, turning the engine back on and turning on his indicator so he could turn back onto the road.

"Yea, I think she was just checking up on us. She tends to that, checks up on me every hours because she feels bad that she's never home. I understand that she's at work and always busy, but she hates herself for it. Says it isn't fair on me and that it doesn't help that my step dad is also at work all the time." I explained to Theo, realising that this was the first time I had opened up to Theo.

"At least she does check up on you, I mean some parents just leave and come back without telling their children. Your mum seems nice, I like her." He told me, turning the music back on, but not to loud.

"I love my mum, but she works to hard. She pushes herself and then she hates herself if she can't push anymore. Sometimes she just stays at home and lies on the couch all day, not moving the whole day." I told him, soon losing my smile. "She tries so hard to always act happy, but I know she isn't."

I quickly looked out my window once I noticed that the tears I had been holding back, were falling down my cheeks. I didn't want Theo to see me cry, but I couldn't stop them. I thought tonight was amazing, but now that I think about it and how everything ended up, it wasn't all that good.

Theo made out with Jessica for some weird reason, Gabe pushed me around in front of everyone, my mum is exhausted but she's still pushing herself to much and something bad is about to happen in Beacon Hills and I feel like it's up to me to protect everyone. I wiped my tears away, trying not to make it obvious.

"Women are strong you know." Theo spoke up, putting his warm hand on my shoulder. "She'll get through this, you can already tell." He smiled, making me feel slightly better.

"Yea, she is pretty strong." I smiled and looked back at Theo, thinking about everything that happen tonight. One thing that I can't get out of my head, was the look on his face when Hayden and I started to kiss.

"Why are you staring?" He laughed, putting both hands back on the steering wheel.

'Why were you looking at Hayden and I like that tonight, when we started kissing? You didn't take your eyes off us." I asked him, getting straight to the point.

"I mean I wasn't jealous, but I was a tiny bit angry. You told me that you would introduce me to people, but instead you went off with her." He told me, making me feel bad.

"I feel terrible now." I groaned, tilting my head down and shaking it. "I'm sorry Theo, I let Hayden get to me and I guess I just forgot about everyone around me." I explained to him, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"It's fine Liam, honestly." He laughed, taking this really well. "I'm happy for you and I mean I got to meet Jessica, so that was a bonus." He laughed, smiling when he said her name.

Me on the other hand, as soon as he said her name I clenched my jaw. I don't know what it was, but as soon as he said her name, I got a certain feeling. A feeling I rarely get and I hate it when I feel this way, because I don't know what to do or say.

I looked at Theo and forced I smile, trying to ignore that he even spoke her name. I clenched my fist and tried to ignore the jealousy. That's right, I was jealous.

—————————————
I'm think of starting another fanfic whether it be Thiam or another ship or even a Gif book. Idk?!?