Chapter 57

After Scott called us in the car, everything went silent. The music was still playing in the background, but that's about it. No one's talking, no one's singing, no one has said a word since that phone call. I don't blame them though, because we're all thinking and feeling the exact same thing.

Not sure if we should go back and help Scott and the others or listen and just enjoy ourselves. And all of us, even if we deny it, we're all scared. All for different reasons, but we've all got our reasons to be scared. Mine is a couple of reasons. I don't want to lose control and kill someone, I don't want to get someone I love killed or hurt, I don't want to put anyone in danger and I don't want to lose Theo. That's my worst fear and the one thing that would defiantly destroy me.

"Finally!" Malia yelled, letting out a long sigh. "That only took bloody forever."

"Bit dramatic there, Mal." Lydia laughed, unbuckling her seat belt.

"Looks beautiful here, nice decision Theo." Allison smiled, turning off the car and looking over at the river.

I looked at Theo and smiled, finally feeling some excitement about being here instead of Beacon hills. I looked over to my right and saw a patch of green grass, which I'm guessing is where we're going to set up out camp and then to my left there was the river and waterfall. The whole place is set out perfectly, and I honestly can't wait to spend the weekend here.

When everything back home stops, and everything goes back to normal- even though I don't remember what normal is- Theo and I will defiantly be coming here more often, with or without the pack. Especially with holidays coming up, which I honestly can't wait for, because who can be bothered with school?

"Alright, well before it starts to get dark, we should probably start getting set up and unpacked." Theo spoke up, bringing me back to reality. "I hope everyone brought some warms clothes, because it gets pretty cold out here. Even for a werewolf."

"I always bring warm clothes." Allison laughed, getting out of the car.

Once Theo was out, I jumped out after him, finally able to feel my legs again. I stretched my arms up towards the sky, stretching out my whole body and waking myself back up. One thing for sure, sitting in a car for a long period of time, actually makes you pretty tired.

"Alright, well us three can go over there and you two can go wherever you want to." Allison spoke, pointing to the area she was going to put her tent up on.

"Alright, well we'll probably set up over there so we're not too close but still close enough." Theo smiled, pointing to our spot.

I nodded and walked to the back of the truck, handing Malia their tent and grabbing mine and Theo's out. I threw it over to him and started unpacking the car, getting out everything so we're at least half organised for tonight.

I grabbed out our chairs, a tarp, some pots and cutlery, some bags of food and water, and some pull out cupboards to put all our food into. I placed everything into a pile and started to set everything up, waiting for Theo to unpack the tent so we can start to put it together. I looked around at the open space, trying to figure out where I was going to put everything.

"Allison, where do I put everything?" I yelled out to her, knowing I could trust her opinion.

"Leave that for me, babe. Go help Theo!" She yelled back to me, popping her head around the side of her tent.

I looked at her shocked, confused at how they're almost done with their tent. I know that Allison and Lydia are extremely smart and Malia's smart in her own way, but I didn't expect them to be this good at setting a tent up. Malia's been a coyote most her life and hasn't really had that much experience with camping or family trips. Lydia is a girly-girl and just the thought of camping, normally cringes her out. Allison I'm not too surprised with though, because being a hunter and everything, it wouldn't surprise me if this was one of her hunting lessons.