Chapter 72

I slowly opened my arms, stretching out my legs as I slowly woke up. I looked over to my left and looked out the gap in my curtain, noticing how nice it was outside. There doesn't seem to be a cloud in the sky and it appears to be pretty warm outside.

I looked over to my right and saw Theo still asleep in my arms, his hair all messed up and covering half of his face. I tucked it behind his ear and placed a kiss on his cheek, lying back down and watching him. I wasn't watching in a creepy way, more of an admirable way. The way someone looks at someone when they're in love with them. The way I want to be able to look at him in front of my parents.

I sighed and slowly got up, pulling my arm back from under him. Once my arm was free, I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the door, making sure I was extremely quiet. Once I reached the door, I quickly turned back, relieved to hear a little snore escape from his mouth. I smiled and slowly opened my door, shutting it behind me and slowly making my way down the stairs.

"Morning darling." My mom greeted me, kissing me on the cheek. "How was your sleep?"

"Could of been better, it was kind of a struggle." I told her, rubbing my left eye as I yawned.

"Did you get enough? Do you maybe want to take today off?" She asked me, massaging her hand through my hair.

"Enough to get me through today," I smiled, walking into the kitchen to see what they were making. "Thank you though mom."

She nodded her head at me and smiled, returning to the stove. I peered over her shoulder, taking a look at what she was cooking. There was three separate plates with three separate things on them. Once had bacon, the other had eggs and the last one had pancakes on it.

"What can I help with?" I asked her, putting my hands on my hip.

"You can finish making the eggs, then set up the table." She smiled, handing me the eggs.

I cracked it on the edge of the bench, pulled it apart and watched it drop in the pan. I stood there for a couple minutes, waiting to flip it. Once it was ready, I very carefully flipped it over and silent celebrated as I had succeed.

"Liam," Mark entering, smiling as he saw me. "I was just about to go and wake you."

"Why? I always wake myself up and you know that." I asked him, sounding more defensive than I wanted to.

It's not that I don't care if he wakes me up, it's just that if he had of he would of saw the way Theo and I were sleeping together. And in this point of time I don't really care, but I don't want them to find out that way. I'm going to tell them very shortly, maybe when we're all having dinner together or something. But I want it to be special. It's not everyday you get to come out as gay to your parents.

"Sorry, I was just going to wake you up for breakfast." He put his hands up in defence, smiling as he kissed my mom good morning.

"Really? When I'm right here?" I rolled my eyes, walking over to the table to set it up.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." My mom whispered, not knowing that I could clearly hear her. "Is Theo joining us?"

"He's pretty tired. He had a lot on his mind and couldn't sleep last night." I explained to her. "He probably will take something in the car on the way to school though."

"I'll pack him a little container with a bit of everything," she smiled, getting everything sorted out.

I nodded and served up my breakfast, getting enough to get me through the first two periods. Majority of mornings I don't normally have breakfast or if I do, I'll normally only have a small amount. But when I have something like this for breakfast, I go all out. Normally it looks like I'm getting food for everyone in my family.

I sat down and started eating, pulling out my phone to check my social media and see what everyone was doing. When I went on snapchat, I realised I got a message from Hayden at 3:32 in the morning. As I read her name though, I instantly felt uncomfortable. Ever since she did what she did, I haven't spoken to her. She understands though, but I still don't.

She could of warned me or told me what was going on, because I could of helped her. I could of protected her and her family. But I also guess she might not have known what to do. Like I understand that she wants to protect her family and she obviously doesn't want anything to happen to them. But what about me? Did she not care what could've happened to me?

I also have a family and without me around, who's going to protect them? I know Scott and the pack will always keep an eye out for them, but what happens when they have to deal with their own stuff? Then who would look after my parents? So I understand that she wanted to protect her family, but I also need to think about mine.

"Liam? You ok?" My mom asked me, sitting down in front of me.

"Yeah, sorry just distracted." I smiled, putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Excited for the last couple days of school?" Mark asked me, trying to make small talk.

"So excited, like this year has just been a mission and a half." I laughed, pushing my food around with my fork.

"Well we're proud of you and we both believe you've done well with everything going on." He told me, grabbing my moms hand.

I stared down at their hands and the pit in my stomach reopened again. Seeing them being so open and out there with their relationship made me realise what I'm missing out on. What we're missing out on. I can't keep denying who I am, because I know who I am and I'm not ashamed with it. I already know that there's people out there who are going to judge, but I can't let that stop me.

I'm also pretty sure nearly everyone at school know about Theo and I, because at school I don't care about anything. Theo and I have an open relationship there and we've held hands down the hall, kissed in the schoolyard, posted about each on social media, so majority of people would know about us.

But for some reason out of everyone, my parents don't know. The two people who have always been there for me and support me.

"Friday night don't make any plans. We're going to have a family dinner with all of us, including Theo." I straight up told them, not quiet thinking it through.

"Didn't we just have one though?" My mom asked me, looking at me concerned.

"Yes, but I want another one. I haven't seen you guys in ages and I really want Theo to get to know youse. He's probably going to be here for a little bit, so I want him to feel like he's apart of the family." I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was going to tell them the news on Friday.

"That sounds wonderful." Mark smiled, nodding his head slight.

I sighed in relief and nodded back, now thinking about one thing. The most important thing. How the hell am I suppose to tell them?

------------------------------
I've started a new fanfiction, so keep an eye out for that! xx
Love you all and thank you all for the support, means a lot to me.