Chapter 17

"We need to get inside and just wait for this to all blow over." I told Theo, unlocking my front door and walking inside. "We'll call Scott soon and see what we're suppose to do, becasue I have no idea what to do."

I locked the front door once Theo was inside and I started pacing around the living room, waiting for something to happen. I was waiting for something good to happen, like Scott calling and telling us something good or even just for him to come over here.

I don't know what to do about Theo or how to act in front of him, since he know knows what I am. I mean, he doesn't seem scared but maybe he's a hunter. Maybe all of that was just a set up, and he's actual working with them.

"Are you a hunter?" I quickly turned around to him, looking into his eyes and waiting for a response.

"Are you serious? One just nearly shot me, and you're wondering if I'm a hunter?" He asked me, placing a hand of his chest. "If I was a hunter, you would be dead already."

I pulled my head in slightly, shocked about Theo's reaction. I mean, I don't blame him for getting angry, but he slightly took it to far. I sat down next to him and stood straight back up, walking over to the window and closing the curtains, making sure no one could look into the house.

"This is serious isn't it? They're going to kill of us." Theo stood up and walked over next to me, running a hand through his hair.

"Don't worry, Scott's got this under control." I told him, slightly unsure if I lied or not.

"Scott's a werewolf?" He asked me, looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"He's my alpha." I told him, flashing my eyes yellow. "He's the one that turned me."

"So, Scott bit you and turned you into a Werewolf?" He asked me, looking at me confused. "That's weird."

I laughed and closed the curtain back over, pulling out my phone and dialling in Scott's number. I turned away from Theo, walking away from him so he couldn't hear our conversation. I was fine with him knowing about everything, but if Scott doesn't have this under control, I don't want Theo to start to stress.

He's already been through a lot today, and I don't want him to go through anymore stress. As long as he's with me and in my house, I'll be able to keep him safe. I'll be able to stop him from stressing, as long as I say and do the right thing.

"Liam, where are you?" Scott answered the phone immediately, panic in his voice.

"I'm okay, I just got home. I had to get Theo out of there, but now I don't know what to do." I started explaining to Scott, lowering my voice so Theo couldn't hear. "Please tell me you have a plan or something."

"I have something, but I can't talk about it now. Just as long as you're safe." He told me, making me slightly better. "I've got to go pick up Stiles and Malia, but I'll call you back soon. Make sure you're safe and call me back if anything happens."

"I will." I told him right before I hung up, turning aback around to Theo. He looked at me and shook his head, walking away from the window.

I could see the look on his face and it concerned me. He looked scared, but I didn't want to ask him what was wrong. He slowly walked away from the window and then he sat back down on the couch, whispering a bunch of words to himself.

I didn't have to walk over him to know what he was saying, because I already knew what he was saying. He was saying stuff in French, trying to calm himself down. I ran over to the window, looking outside and trying to find out what scared him so much.

As soon as I looked outside, I understood why Theo got sacred. The hunters had followed us here, and now they're all outside my house. Getting ready to do whatever they want to do.

"Theo, get up. We need to go now." I told him, walking over to him and grabbing his arm. I started walking towards the door, but stopped as soon as I heard that they were surrounding my house.

I could hear the bushes in my backyard being jumped on, the sticks and leaves cracking under their feet. I didn't want to scare Theo anymore than what he was, so I had to come up with something.

"We need to get upstairs, so then we can climb out the window. It's the safest way to get out, so we need to hurry." I grabbed his hand and started to run, making my way towards the stairs.

Everything happened so fast, but I couldn't do anything about it. The only thing I can do is protect Theo. I could heard their guns fire, but I thought we could make it upstairs by then. We didn't and now we're stuck down here, with them firing at us.

They shot through the window, giving them clear access to us. Before we could get shot, I jumped on top of Theo, and pushed him to the ground. At least if I get shot or glass goes into me, I'll heal. I know Theo doesn't have the same abilities as me, so my main priority is to keep him out of harm.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I yelled through the gunfire, making sure Theo was okay.

"Yea, I'm fine I think." He told me back, looking into my eyes and smiling. "Are you okay? It looks like you have glass in your face and back."

"I'll heal, don't worry about me." I told him, noticing how close our heads were together.

I lowered my head slightly, our heads now inches apart. The guns were still being shot, but there was nothing we could do. If we moved, then we would get shot and I don't want that to happen. I could feel his breath on my skin, and it sent shivers down my spine. I lifted myself off his body slightly, making sure I wasn't suffocating him.

"Sorry." I yelled, looking into his eyes.

"It's fine." He yelled back, looking straight back into mine. He moved his body slightly, moving up more.

I wanted to try and get off him, but the bullets were to close to me and if I lifted myself up any higher, I'd get shot straight away. I could hear all the vases and photo frames being shot down, and all the glass shattering and falling to the ground.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on all the other noises around me, trying to see if there was anyone out there to help us. It was slightly difficult trying to listen for other noises when all you can hear is gunshots, but then everything went silent.

All I could hear was the police sirens in the background, coming to save Theo and I. I looked down at Theo and got off him, looking outside and walking as they all ran into the woods. I clenched my fist and jaw, trying not to loose control.

"Liam, we're okay now." Theo whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder. "They're gone. It's over."

I looked down at the ground and looked at all the glass, shaking my head and looking at Theo. I looked outside and watched as two police cars pulled into my drive way, jumping out of their cars and running to the front door.

"No Theo, this is just the beginning." I told him, walking to the front door and letting the police in. I smiled when I saw Parrish, but he already knew what was going on.

I could tell by the look on his face and it gave it all away. He was scared, and so was I, because as long as we're supernatural creatures living in Beacon Hills, we're never safe.

——————————
Since I love you all and appreciate you all, I'm gonna post a day early 😊