Chapter 76

I pulled into Stiles' driveway, still not knowing exactly what's going on. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on. The only thing we know is that it's important and we have information on the hunters, but we don't know what the information is. Whether it's about where they are, what they're doing or about a new plan they have. Any information on them is important.

Especially because they're still out there. Still out there trying to hurt us, kill us, hunt us down. We need to bring an end to this. An end to it all.

I jumped out of the car and waited for Theo, walking up to Stiles' front door. I knocked on his front door, waiting for someone to answer the door. I looked up as the door opened, surprised to see who answered it.

"Allison," I whispered, embracing her in a tight hug. I heard her groan, holding her ribs as I let her go. "Sorry."

"No it's fine, it's my fault for not having super healing powers like youse do." She laughed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Apart from that, how are you? How's everything healing and going?" Theo asked her, wrapping arms around her softly, obviously being a lot more gentle than I was.

I was still slightly shocked that she was back home so early, surprised she's allowed out this early. I smiled and walked into the living, an instant change of vibe. I lost my smile and furrowed my eyebrows, sitting down as everyone stared at me. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, waiting for them to speak again.

"Anyways as I was saying, I now where they are. Where they all are," Malia told us looking pleased with herself.

"This is great!" Stiles practically yelled, throwing his hands out in front of him. I looked at him slightly confused, not sure how exactly it was 'great' news.

"How exactly?" Theo asked him, speaking just before I could. I looked up at him and smiled as he took the words right out of my mouth.

"Because now we know where they are, we can use the plan to stop them," Scott was now smiling, giving off the same vibe as Stiles.

I've always known why they're best friends, but right now in this very moment, I truly get it. They understand each other like they are each other. They think the same, agree on the same thing, get the same ideas. They even order the same thing from the cafeteria. But the most important one of them all is, they always have each others back.

No matter how hard the times get, they're always there for each other. Even if one of them is in the wrong, that doesn't matter. Because they're brothers and ever since the whole hunter situation started, I've noticed it more and more each day. They're not just best friends.

"Ok and what's the plan?" I asked. "Because by the sounds of it, sounds like you already have one."

"Oh we do," Isaac said, popping a mint into his mouth. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, already knowing I was going to hate him and his smartass comments. "You see why youse two were taking your time out there, we've been in here planning."

"Stiles told me what time to get here, so sorry I don't listen to the guy in the scarf, who's just showed up." I sarcastically smiled for a split second, resting back in the chair.

"Oh my god, it's like a mini version of me," Stiles pouted his lips and placed his hand over his chest, knowing that it was going to piss me off even more.

"Everyone just take a breath," Scott said, slowly lowering his hands as if we needed to breath out as he lowered his hands. "Yes, we do have a plan but we're been conducting it over the passed couple of days."

I looked up at him slightly pissed off that Theo and I weren't apart of all this. "We didn't bring you along to all this because we didn't want to bother you. You guys are starting to finish up the year and we just want you to be able to enjoy the last couple of weeks." Allison told us.

I looked into her eyes and could tell she wasn't lying to me and I appreciate that, but it's a bit too late to let us enjoy our last couple of weeks. I stopped enjoying school when I started it and it's not like I can be a normal teenage kid. Not since the night Scott bit me. Not since the night he saved my life.

"We'll just have to change up the plan a little bit and make sure it still works," Scott told us, sending a pitiful look towards Allison. "Only because you've just come back from the hospital, you can't fight again yet and you're too weak."

As Scott explained it to her, I could see the frustration in her eyes. Not because what Scott's saying is wrong, but because what he is saying is right. She doesn't want to admit that it's true, but she and everybody else in the room knows it. But it's not like Allison without her putting up a fight.

"I can still fight. Might not be as good but I still can," she told him with a straight face. "Beside, I'll have my bow and arrow, meaning I won't have to get too close to anyone."

I could already tell what the decision was. He didn't even have to say it out loud, just the look on his face gave it away. "We just got you back Alli. We can't afford to lose you again," I stepped in, trying to make the tension die down a little.

She looked at me and slowly nodded, giving me a hug. I stood there shocked for a second but then hugged her back instantly, missing these hugs. The whole time she was gone all I could think about was hugging her and talking to her about everything that's going on in my life. I know I have Theo for that, but it's just something about a females presence and being able to tell them everything going on in your life that's just different from telling Theo.

Not that I don't tell Theo everything, it's just Allison actually sits down and listens and then gives me advice and helps me out. She's good like that and I've missed it. I've missed her.

"We'll meet everyone else there," Scott told us, pulling out his phone to send everyone a text. I looked down at Allison and smiled.

I feel bad for leaving her here alone, but at least she's safe and at least I won't have to worry about her getting injured out there tonight.

"Alright, lets go." Malia smiled as she grabbed the keys to the jeep, running outside.

I stood up and walked outside with everyone else, getting in the car with Theo and Lydia. I looked over at Stiles' front door, watching as Allison leaned against the door frame, waving at us as we all pulled out of the driveway. I waved goodbye and started to pull out, feeling even worse for leaving her now. I stopped moving for about five seconds but then continued to move, pushing aside the thought of guilt.

That's the last thing I need to be feeling at this moment.

"Are you alright?" Theo asked Lydia, readjusting the mirror so he could see her in it.

She took a shaky breath out, slowly shaking her head. "No, something bad is going to happen tonight. Someone's going to die."

So maybe guilt isn't the worse emotion to feel tonight. Maybe fear is.