Thank you

Wow these passed two years have been pretty amazing. I will admit, at some point in these two years things did get very difficult. I would barely post and I would never have the inspiration to write, sometime I would feel forced to so I would post shitty chapters, but you guys were always there for you. You support me through everything and I knew that whenever I was having a down day, I could come onto here and you guys would always put a smile on my face.

The passed year especially I was really struggling with my eating disorder. I even had to drop out of school, but in a weird way this book helped me with it. It gave me a way to express it, with out having to actually talk about it. But it also made me realise that I needed to get help, so that's exactly what I did.

You guys have always been there to support me and you are the reason as to why I still write to this very day. Thank you all for being so supportive and for making this story become so enjoyable and i couldn't have done it without you.

If you ever need someone to talk to or you just want some to listen to you, please never feel embarrassed or too shy to DM me. Even if you just want to chat to someone about school or work or get to know me, I'm always available. And feel free to DM on my instagram (Where I am most active) brooke.lbaker and just know. That you're never alone x

Thank you all again and I love you all dearly xoxox Have a good easter and have a bloody ripper of a day xoxox