Chapter 64

Tonight is the night that it's all happening. Before Nolan got caught and beaten up, he found the plan that the hunters have been working on. It looks like it's taken them weeks to plan it all but we've managed to find it just in time. We're not too sure if they know that we know, but we do. And now we're going to make a plan of our own.

We only have about four hours until night, so we need to work quickly. One thing for is, they've chosen this night for a reason. It's a full moon tonight, so they obviously don't know or they've chose this night for a reason. Whether it's because we're more out of control or they think we don't focus as well when it's a full moon.

All I know is, it makes us stronger. More aware of everything that's going on, so I know that we can do this. We can take them down once and for all. Tonight we're all powerful and ready for whatever comes our way.

"So do you know anything else about what's happening?" Scott asked Nolan, pointing to their plan.

"No, I only know what's on there." Nolan told him, pointing to the blueprints. "But I don't think that's all they know. I was never allowed in the store room, but whenever everyone was there a certain handful of people would always go in there. Every single time."

"Like they were planning something else from everyone?" I asked him, standing up straight and crossing my arms.

"Yeah like they weren't apart of our group. It's like they were a separate group. I tried to get in there once but I got pushed straight out." He told us, looking around at us all. "I did overhear something though once, and it was about a full moon."

I looked up at Scott and furrowed my eyebrows, wondering if they were talking about tonight. One thing for sure though, we know this isn't there only plan. For all we know, this could just be a fake and the real plan is something completely different.

"Nolan can you remember anything about it? Any pictures, any signs, did you hear anything?" Scott asked him, softening his voice. "Anything could help us right now."

"I can remember one thing, it was a quote they used. 'Qui tue ceux qui changent'. I'm pretty sure that's how it's pronounced, but they said it every time they saw one another." He told us, struggling to say the quote fluently.

"What language is it?" Scott asked him, only to receive a shrug. "Someone search it up." Scott said, writing down something.

I quickly pulled out my phone and unlocked it, going onto google as fast as I could. I looked at the keyboard and ran my fingers above the letters, trying to figure out how to spell it. No offence to Nolan's pronunciation, but I couldn't hear all the words in it so I'm clueless on how to spell it.

"You don't have to," Lydia spoke up, looking up at Scott. "It's French and it sounds extremely familiar to the Argent's old code, except they've changed all the rules about it. Instead of kill one of our and we'll kill one of yours, they have no mercy."

"Lydia, do you know what it means?" Malia asked her, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, obviously. It means 'we kill those who change'." As then last words came out of her mouth, she looked over at Theo and I.

I tried not to act like it didn't terrify me, but it did. Not so much that they wanted to kill me but because they want to kill my boyfriend and all my friends. I'm not as worried for my parents, because they're not supernatural but I do fear that they'll get dragged into this.

Whether it's got something to do with the house getting shot up again or them being used as blackmail, they're still in danger. Anyone who helps or knows about the supernatural is in danger, no matter who they are and what they have to do with us. The worst thing of it all though is we can't protect them all. We'll try but along the way people are gonna get hurt. No matter what we do.

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard a knock on the door. I clicked my phone to display the time and saw it was only 4:57pm, so it obviously isn't the hunters. Not unless they thought of something else.

"Who is it?"  Theo whispered, looking at me concerned.

"The rest of the pack," Scott smiled, opening the door to reveal everyone.

I smiled when I saw familiar faces, regular faces and faces I've never seen before and faces I've seen in pictures. I walked over beside Scott, smiling at everyone as they looked at me.

"Theo. Liam," Scott smiled, gesturing towards everyone. "This is Ethan, Jackson, Braeden and Isaac. You obviously already know Derek, Mason and Cory but they're all here to help us."

"Yeah we're gonna destroy these bastards." The one with the scarf around his neck said.

I looked at Isaac and smiled, already liking him and his sense of humour. I looked over at Scott for a second and saw him smiling which is unusual, because he never normally likes humour like that. Obviously Isaac has left a bit of an impression on him. 

"Now we're ready fight." Scott whispered, looking into the sky as the sun started to set.

I looked at Theo and brushed my hand against his, smiling when a small smirk appeared on his face. I want to tell him to run and leave for the night, but I know that won't happen.

Because wherever I go, he goes and wherever he goes, I go. It's just the way it is. Even if it puts us both in danger.