Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school, thinking about everything that's happen these past couple of days. I met Theo and that was amazing, Hayden and I kissed, Hayden asked me out and Gabe got beat up. This weekend has been amazing, and it all started when Theo came to town.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom, brushing my teeth and doing my hair and then got ready for school. I put on a clean shirt and some jeans, along with my white Nike shoes. I grabbed an apple for breakfast and made my way to my bus stop. I took a bite of my apple and started to slowly jog, to make sure I didn't miss my bus.

I took another bite of my apple and threw it away, wasting almost a full apple. I tightened my bag straps and started sprinting for my bus stop, getting my heart racing. Once I could see my bus stop, I started to lightly jog, already knowing I was early for my bus. I got to my bus stop and sat down, catching my breath as I waited for my bus.

"Hello!" I heard someone yell, as they came and sat next to me. "I'm guessing you're going to Beacon hills? I'm starting there today." The person turned around and looked at me, smiling.

"It's a pretty good school." I smiled back, looking at her. "I'm Liam Dunbar, nice to meet you." I smiled, offering her my hand.

"I'm someone you won't forget." She smiled, shaking my hand and looking out onto the road, losing her smile. I looked at her and pulled my hand away, confused at what she meant by that. I stood up once I saw my bus and got ready to get on, so I could get to school and tell people about my weird morning.

I plugged my headphone into my phone and listened to some music, looking out the window and watching as we passed the trees. Everything looks like it's moving so fast, but it's really not all that fast.

Time normally goes pretty fast when I'm on the bus, so I wasn't all that surprised when we got to school. I jumped off the bus and thanked the bus driver, walking into the school grounds and looking around for anyone I knew. I could see Scott and Stiles, so I started to make my way towards them, before someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" She whispered, laughing as I jumped. I grabbed her arms and pulled them away from my eyes, turning around and smiling.

"Hey, Hayden." I smiled, leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. "This morning was so weird and I don't even know what happened." I laughed, taking her hand and walking towards the crowd of school kids.

"Tell me about it." She told me, squeezing my hand.

I went to explain what happened when I saw Theo coming over to us, with Jessica. I was smiling as soon as I saw Theo, but then lost my smile when I saw Jessica. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Hayden, trying not to show that I was pissed off.

"Hey guys." Theo came over, holding both of his bag straps. "How is everyone?" He asked us, looking at both Hayden and I.

"I'm good and how are you?" Hayden spoke up, smiling and pulling Theo into a hug. "Jessica, how are you?"

I know how much Hayden hates Jessica, so seeing her talking to her like that made me surprised. I know Hayden is a super nice person and would do anything to make someone happy, but after what Jessica has done to her, it made me surprised.

"I was fine until Theo decided to come over here." She looked at Hayden, rolling her eyes and looking at her nails.

"Did you do your nails yourself?" I asked her, furrowing my eyebrows and pulling Hayden under my arm. I looked down at her and winked, making sure she was alright.

"Well of course I did. Can't you tell?" She asked me, placing her hand in front of me so I could see them clearly.

"Yes I can tell. What look were you going for here? I really cannot tell if they're meant to be good or not," I told her, pulling a disgusted face and slowly pushing her hand away from me. "That we're horrible!" I yelled, grabbing Hayden's hand and walking into the school hallway.