Chapter 69

I filled mine and Theo's glass up with wine, taking a little sip to see what it tasted like. Normally I don't like or drink a lot of wine, but this stuff was good. I gave my glass a swirl around and placed it back down, watching as the wine swayed around the glass.

"This stuff is good." Theo told me, taking another sip from his.

"I know." I laughed, taking another look at the wine bottle. "My one question though is, how the hell are we gonna pay for this?"

"Firstly, I'll be paying. Secondly, how do you think I got us up to the rooftop?" He asked me, rolling his eyes. "Tara. She owns the place, let me bring you up here and the foods on the house along with the wine."

It all started to make sense now. Not saying that he can't afford something like this, but it defiantly is out of both of our prince ranges. Either way, what he's done is stiff thoughtful and extremely beautiful. I felt a cool breeze come along, messing up my hair slightly.

I ran my hands through my hair to place it back down, only to have it get another gush of wind. I looked over at Theo and watched as he silently laughed at me, closing his eyes as he bit down on his bottom lip. I shook my head at him and started laughing, rolling my eyes as he looked at me.

I turned around when I heard the door open, only to see a waitress walking towards us, two plates full of food. He came over to us, looked at Theo, smiled and then placed the food in front of us.

"Two butter chickens, with extra spice and white rice." She smiled, placing the dishes in front of us.

I looked up at Theo and smiled, surprised that he actually remembered what my favourite dinner was. I thanked the waitress and raised my glass, nodding at Theo and then taking a mouthful of the chicken. I closed my eyes and slowly swayed side to side, letting the flavours soak into my mouth.

"Oh my god this is amazing." I told him, covering my mouth with my hand. "This is probably one of the best ones I've ever had."

"Yeah, it's not too bad. Might have to leave a nice word on her Facebook." He laughed, taking a sip of his wine.

I smiled as he giggled a little bit. I looked over at him and watched him eat, only just realising how beautiful he truly is. I've always known he's beautiful, but up this close. His jawline, his perfect soft skin, no pores or scars, the perfect eyebrows. He soft, luscious lips and perfect little nose. He's just perfect or at perfect for me.

For some reason all of this reminded me about the boxes in the back of his car. What were they for and what was he doing with them? Is he rearranging his room? Moving stuff out or into it? Maybe he's moving out all together.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked him, softening my voice almost too much.

"Yeah sure baby, what's up?" He smiled, putting his fork down as he stared intensely into my eyes.

"What are the boxes doing in the back of your car? I'm only asking because I'm worried and because of what happened last time and I don't want you to have to go through that again." I told him, watching as the smile faded on his face.

He looked down at his food and bit his lip, laughing under his breath as he started nodding his head. He finally looked back up at me and I could see his eyes filled with tears, but not sad or happy tears. Angry tears.

"I wasn't going to tell you tonight or any night. I wanted to keep it a secret for as long as I could, but I got kicked out again." I could see the anger rising inside of him. Something I recognised all too well. "My dad went through my phone, found the pictures of us and all the messages and flipped it. He always told me that if I was gay to leave, because he would disown me. Wouldn't even call me his own son and I guess that's what's happened."

I felt this hole form in my chest, a blank space. I looked at him with a sympathetic look, not sure what to say or do. I want to tell him I'm sorry and everything will get better, but I don't think that will help. Especially when we both know things aren't gonna get better between him and his dad. I've seen the way he treats him and I know what he's like towards Theo. He's better off moving out and away from him.

"Come stay with us." I whispered, moving my chair over to him so I could hold his hands. "It'll be like old times."

"They were some good times." He laughed, running his thumb along my knuckles. "But I couldn't do that. Not to you or your parents, especially after last time."

"Theo my parents didn't even know you were there. They're barely home anyways and besides... I want you to." I smiled, looking down at our hands.

I could feel his hot breath getting closer to me as he slowly leaned in closer to me. I looked up at him and for some reason I got these butterflies, almost like this was our first kiss. At first I didn't know what I was doing, almost like I had completely forgotten how to kiss.

I stared down at his lips and then snapped out of it, leaning in and connecting our lips. I opened my mouth up slightly, getting deeper and deeper into the kiss. I let go of his hand and ran it through his hair instead, running my hand down his back. I moved my lips in sync with his, almost like we practiced this every single day. I could feel my heart rate increasing rapidly, so I quickly pulled away out of breath.

I looked down at Theo and saw the smirk on his face. He knew what he was doing to me and he loved it, but me? It drives me insane.