**Chapter 88

*Disclaimer: contains smut*

Whenever everything in your life starts to get better, when you think your life is almost normal. There is always something to ruin it. Every single time we all start to get our lives back on track, whenever we start to feel happy again, something ruins it. Someone always text us or calls us, to tell us that something is wrong, and considering that everything is almost perfect again... this message can only mean one thing.

I pulled out my phone and stared at it, thinking of what to do. Do I want to open it right now? Ruin the moment? I looked up at Theo, shrugging my shoulders as I debated silently to myself. He looked down at me, probably confused as to what I was doing.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked me, leaning down so he could hear me.

"I got a message. But every single time something good starts to happen, we always get a message saying that something bad has happened. I don't want to read a message if it's only going to be bad news," I told him, lowering my phone.

He grabbed my hand and raised it back up, nodding as he looked at the screen. I turned on my phone and read the notification, only to get a wave of relief rush through me. I laughed as I read it, feeling like a complete idiot for thinking that it was going to be bad.

Mom: Hey darling boy! Just checking in to make sure you're doing well and everything is going fine! Miss you being here, but it's also been very relaxing. Mark and I are going away tomorrow for the weekend, so if we're not home by the time you get back, do not stress! Love you darling and tell everyone we said hello and give Theo a hug from me. Love you xoxo

I read the message out loud to Theo, smiling at how much I love my mom. She can be annoying at times, but she's always been there for me. No matter what happens and no matter what I do, she's always been my number one supporter and I honestly couldn't ask for a better mom.

"So when do I get my hug?" Theo asked me, a smirk appearing on his face.

I rolled my eyes and embraced him in a hug, kissing his cheek as he hugged me tighter, slightly lifting me off the ground. I looked him in the eyes and crinkled up my nose, resting my forehead on his. He placed me back on the ground, kissing my forehead as he walked off over to Mason and Corey.

Malia came over to me, smiling as she watched Theo leaving. "I'm really happy for you Liam, I'm happy you found something like that."

"Thank you," I whispered, slightly blushing. "You have something pretty special as well." I told her, looking over at Stiles who was trying to dance.

"More like someone special," she joked, making the both of us laugh. "He's doing a good job though. I haven't been easy on him lately and I am trying, but it's different now. There's so much that has changed, but I do still love him. I just don't show it as much anymore."

I wanted to ask her why, but I didn't want to push my luck. This is the most Malia has ever opened up to me, so the fact that she actually wants to tell me is saying something. Maybe she trust me more or maybe she needs someone to talk to? Either way, she can tell me when she's ready.

"I better get him to bed now anyways, before he gets too drunk." She told me, secretively trying to wipe away a tear.

"You know whatever's going on between the two of you, you guys will sort it out. Stiles loves you far too much to just let you go." I told her, tilting my head down to her.

She looked to the ground, nodding before she left to go put Stiles to bed. I went over to the others and started partying with them, drinking a few more beers as the night went on. I danced around with Theo for most of the night, but occasionally I would dance with Mason. Once all of our energy was used up, we all just sat down and sang at the top of our lungs.