Chapter 54

I walked over to Gabe and kneeled beside him, feeling his pulse. It was faint, but still there. As much as I hate him, I feel bad for him. He's been raised to hate the supernatural and with us doing this to him, we're not helping him change his mind.

"This is the third time this has happened to him, because of us." I told Theo, standing back up. "At Corey's party, in the locker rooms and now."

"Firstly, he was beating you up so I jumped in. Secondly, we needed to know where Hayden was and Gabe knew exactly where she was. And lastly, he would of killed us both if it wasn't for Brett." Theo told me, making a good point.

"Out of all the people though, why Brett?" I asked Theo, slightly chuckling.

"I was the one who actually called him." Brett finally spoke, walking over to us.

I looked at him confused for two reasons. How did he get Theo's number and why would he call him? Do they even know each other? And if they do, how'd they meet? I took a deep breath in before I could think of any other questions.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I was just checking up, making sure everything was alright." Brett smiled, looking down at me. "And when he told me everything that was happening, I had to come here. I had to come here for you."

I walked over to him and hugged him again, just to let him know how thankful I was for what he did for us. I looked over at Theo and looked at him, raising my eyebrows.

"You could of told me. I would of agreed, Theo." I told him, giving him a hug. "I wouldn't get angry."

"I know, but you're just like Scott. You want to save people, before hurting them. I'm not like that." Theo told me, looking over at Gabe.

"Now what. What are we gonna do with him?" I asked, nodding my head towards Gabe.

Theo smiled and walked over to Brett, grabbing something out of his hands. I furrowed my eye at Brett and walked over to Theo, confused at what he was doing. As soon as I saw the rope in his hand, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You don't serious think this will work? The hunters, they'll be looking for him." Nolan came over to us, looking down at me.

"That's kind of the plan." Theo grunted, lifting Gabe off the ground.

I looked at him shocked, hoping I didn't hear what I just thought I heard. Why on earth would we want them here? This is probably the worst idea Theo has ever had. Out of all the places we could bring them, why Scott's house? It'll just get destroyed like mine did.

I opened up the door for Theo, still not agreeing with his plan, but so far it's the only plan we have. By the look on everyone's face, they also have no idea about this plan.

"What's he doing in here?" Stiles asked, pointing to Gabe. "Why's he even unconscious?"

"We had some help." I told him, turning around to face Brett.

"Brett." Scott whispered, walking over to him and embracing him in a hug. "What are you doing here?"

Whilst Brett explained everything to Scott, I went and helped Theo with Gabe. I didn't exactly know what we were doing, so I kind of just followed Theo's lead. I wrapped the rope around his leg, making sure it was tight enough.

"Hey, Theo are you okay? I mean like after you got hit by the car, after both you and Liam saved me." Nolan came up to Theo, giving him a weak smile.

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for Liam, but yeah. I'm ok." He whispered, slightly nodding his head.

"Good. Well, I'm going to go back to them. Try and figure out more stuff." Nolan told us, handing me a phone. "Call me on this if you need to know anything."