Chapter 85

I woke up to Theo shaking me, smiling over me as kissed my forehead. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking out the window to the clear, blue lake. I stretched my arms and hopped out of the car, stretching my legs and walking around to get a good look at everything.

The whole place was very similar to the other lake, but much more nicer and had more things to do. The lake was clearer, the air was cleaner, even though this is a camping ground, there was still no noise. Almost like we were the last people on earth. I couldn't see anyone else near us, but that's not a bad thing. At least we can all have some peace and quiet, not have to worry about other people being around us.

"What do you think?" Theo asked me, hugging me from behind. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

I nodded and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes as I took in the sent. It smelt of freshly cut grass, with a hint of smoke and I could smell the fresh water of the lake. It all worked together and made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

"So where are we going?" I asked Theo, snapping back into reality. Everyone else had already started to set up and they all seemed to be very close to each other.

"We can go near Mason and Corey or go over there, away from everyone else." He pointed over to a clear spot away from everyone else.

"Away from everyone," I whispered.

Theo nodded and let go of me, getting back into the car and driving over to where we were going to be sleeping. I walked over to him and smiled as I unlocked the boot, getting everything out of there. We decided that it would be easier to sleep in the boot and not have to worry about setting up a tent.

I grabbed our bags and put them on the back seat of the car, along with anything else that wasn't staying in the boot. I put the pots and pans and food on the side for later, when we actually figure out where we're putting them. Theo was on bed duty. He was going to set everything up and get everything comfortable, whilst I get everything else set up.

"Hey babe, can you come here quickly?" Theo shouted.

"Coming!" I replied, running to the back of the car.

"Can you just quickly come in here," he grunted, lying down on his back and exhaling, "and tell me what you think. Just want to make sure it's comfortable."

I smiled and pushed myself up, climbing into the boot and lay down next to him. I closed my eyes and smiled, cuddling up to him. I wrapped my arm around him and opened up my eyes, looking into his. I smiled softly, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm going to help everyone set up, before it gets too dark." I told him, breaking eye contact with him. "You coming or staying?"

"I'll come," he told me, getting up and walking besides me.

Theo helps Mason and Corey, whilst I helped Jackson and Ethan. It's been awhile since I put up a tent and it clearly showed. I saw Ethan roll his eyes at me at least four time and Jackson muttered stuff under his breath, but at least I'm helping. There was a lot of yelling coming from Malia and Stiles about which one goes where and where the missing piece was.

They were a good couple and they're almost perfect for each other, but their communication skills are shockingly terrible. Malia doesn't tell Stiles what's going on and Stiles doesn't help her understand what's going on. I guess as well, it doesn't help that Malia spent so much time a coyote.

No one to talk to, no one to tell her what to do, isolating herself from humans. She never got taught how to express her feelings and how she's meant to communicate with someone and I don't think anyone blames her for the way she is. It's just lucky that Stiles has the patience to teach her everything, day by day.