Chapter 68

A date. Something I never thought I would attend or have the opportunity to go on. Especially with the person I love most in this world. I also never thought Theo would be that person. Even just a guy in general and I never would of expected that from me. But I am so happy and he makes me happy.

I ran my hand under the water, trying to get the smile off my face. I quickly ran my hand through my hair so it looked like I put some sort of effort into my appearance. I looked down at my outfit and straightened out my shirt, suddenly getting butterflies in my stomach. Theo has seen me at my worse and still wants to be with me, so I don't know why I'm so nervous about tonight. I just guess he's never seen me dressed up like this, because we've never done something worth the occasion.

"You look so handsome!" My mom came into my bathroom, her hands covering her mouth. "She's got herself a lucky man."

"Thanks, mom." I forced myself to smile, trying to ignore what she said.

With everything going on and my parents always being at work, I haven't really had the chance to tell them about myself. About me being gay and actually having a boyfriend and I don't know how I'm suppose to actually tell them. I can already picture my moms face when I tell her. She'll look upset at first because I didn't tell her sooner, and she'll feel like a failure of a mother, but then she'll be there to support me. As for my stepdad, I don't know how he'll react. I mean I know he'll support me, but I don't know how he'll take the news.

I looked down at my mom and embraced her in a hug, closing my eyes as she hugged me back. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to give her a hug. I mean I haven't seen her for a good three days because of her work and everything going on with the hunters. It's hard, but I guess that's my normal. Seeing her every third or fourth day for a day or two and then not seeing her again.

"Everything alright sweetie?" She asked me, letting go of me.

"Yeah, just missed being able to do this." I told her, hiding the fact that I wanted to cry but laughing a little. "It's just been a rough couple of weeks."

"Baby, you can always talk to me no matter what. Call me if you need to as well, I'll always pick up." She smiled, placing her hand on my cheek. "Now, you go out tonight and have a good time alright?"

"Alright, I will." I smiled, standing up straight.

"And make sure you tell her I said hi and that I can't wait to meet her." She gave me a stern look, turning around and walking downstairs.

I turn back around to take another look in the mirror. I looked at myself and shook my head, slightly disappointed that I didn't tell her. I don't want her thinking I have a girlfriend, when I don't. I'm not embarrassed or ashamed, it's just I haven't found the right time to tell her. But I will tell her soon.

"Liam, your rides here!" She yelled out as Theo started honking his horn.

I instantly started smiling again and ran downstairs. I walked into the living room and gave my mum a kiss on the forehead, smiling as I walked out the front door. I ran over to Theo's car, hoping in to see Theo's mouth opened.

"Holy shit..." he whispered, looking me up and down. "Holy crap you look so fucking handsome."

I looked down at the ground, trying to hide my bright red cheeks. I wanted to compliment him back, but nothing came out. I couldn't even think about what I wanted to say, it just felt like there was a massive cloud fogging up my mind.

"Thanks." I finally choked out, looking at him smiling. "You look pretty hot yourself." I wink, watching as his cheeks started to go bright red.

I leaned back in my chair, looking in the review mirror, noticing brown boxes in the boot. I looked at Theo, trying to see if there was anything different about him. I looked away before he noticed, but he seems fine. He might just be good at hiding it, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. I took another quick look at the boxes, trying to see if they're empty or have things in them. In some of them there was definitely stuff, but in the others I can't quiet tell.