Chapter 59

Liam's POV:
I woke up slowly, listening to the birds outside as they began to chirp and sing as the sun started to rise. I stretched out my legs and opened my eyes up slowly, looking up at Theo. I ran my hand along his face, getting to his jawline and stopping. I ran my finger along his jaw and then down to neck, stopping at his chest. I rested my head on my hand and closed my eyes again, listening to his heart beating.

I tried to go back to sleep, but before I could fall back asleep I heard something bang outside. It's 6:00 and I know everyone went to bed after Theo and I, so I don't really expect anyone to be awake yet. Unless there's a raccoon or something outside, my other guess is that the hunters have followed us out here. I mean, it does make sense.

I carefully got out of bed, trying my best not to move Theo or wake him. I walked over to the door and slowly unzipped it, looking outside before I went out there. I instantly felt a weight lifted off my shoulders, when I saw who it was making the noise.

"Good one." I laughed, steeping out of the tent and walking towards her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up. I forgot where I put the pans and accidentally knocked a couple over." She laughed, pulling the towel over her waist. "The river is super nice, by the way. Theo was telling me about it last night."

"What are you up at this time in the morning, Alli?" I asked her, confused as to how she can even be awake. "You went to be after Theo and I and we both fell asleep around 12:30. What's going on?"

"Nothing, I just don't normally sleep that much. And it was getting too hot with all of us in there, so I decided to go for a swim." She smiled, looking down over by the river.

I looked at her concerned, because she was telling me the truth but not all of it. I want her to be honest with me, but I don't want to have to force her or have to ask her to. I want her to do it at her own will, and if she doesn't want to, that's fine as well. I'm not going to make her tell me the truth, but I do want her to know that I'm here for her.

"Alright well if there's anything else bothering you, I'm here for you." I told, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She looked down at me and smiled, nodding her head slowly. I looked back out at the river and took in everything around me. The sun was just rising over the tress, so it's reflection hit the water perfectly, really capturing the beauty of this place. When we arrived here yesterday, I didn't really get a chance to have a good look at everything, but now that I do, it looks incredible.

"Wanna help cook breakfast?" Allison asked me, holding out a frypan.

"Doesn't really look like I have a choice." I laughed, taking it out of her hands. "What are we making?"

"At first I was thinking pancakes, but we might have those tomorrow before we leave, so probably just bacon, toast and some baked beans." She told me, getting out everything as she listed it.

"Sounds good to me." I pouted out my lip, looking at everything. "I'll start the bacon?" I asked her, picking it up.

"Go for it." She smiled, opening up the baked beans.

I went over to the fire and put the frypan on it, greasing it up with cooking oil and placing the bacon carefully on it. I let one side cook for awhile and then flipped it over, doing the same for the other side. I put on some more bacon and waited for that to cook. I hear one of the tents behind me, so I turned around and saw Lydia opening the door.

I waved to her and gave her a small smile, looking back down at the bacon. Once it looked ready enough, I put it on the plate with the rest and gave it to Allison, so she can do whatever it is she wants to do.