Chapter 11

I grabbed Hayden's small hand and started walking towards the dance floor. It was hard getting there, considering how crowed it was and with every step you took, you would collide with a new sweaty body. This is why I hate parties, but some of them can be redeeming.

If we can even make it do the dance floor, this party would of been the best part I've been to. The girl I have been crushing on for months, might actually want to dance with me. I never thought I would be able to say that.

"Where are we going?" She mumble, looking at me and laughing. "This party is so wild! I wanna go dance. Let's dance!" She yelled jumping up and down, still holding onto onw of my hands.

"That's what we're going to do." I laughed, smiling at how perfect she looked. "Is this a good place to dance?" I bent down so I was closer to her ears.

"This is perfect!" She yelled looking around at everyone near her.

I laughed and started jumping around, pumping my fist to the beat of the music. I looked down at Hayden and watched as she started doing the same as me. I grabbed one of her hands and spun her around, watching the smile grow on her small, soft face.

"That was amazing!" She yelled, walking back over to me and wrapping her arms around her neck. What happened next, made my heart completely stop.

Hayden Romero, one of the most prettiest, popular, smartest girls is kissing me. She kissed me. I didn't have to kiss her and she did it by her own will. I snapped back into reality and kissed her back, moving my lips with hers.

She grabbed both of my hands and lowered down, closer to her waist. My eyes opened wide and my heart dropped even further into my stomach. I looked up slightly and noticed Theo over in the corner. He had a cup in his hand and someone was standing next to him, laughing and trying to get Theo's attention. She was failing, but she kept on trying.

I closed my eyes and tried to get back into the moment, but just knowing that he's standing there and watching us, made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Hayden this is great, like so freaking great but I can't. Not until you're sober and know that you want to do this." I told her nicely, hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way. "I do really like this, but not until you know that it's what you really want to do."

"I understand and I just want to say, you are a real gentlemen. I appreciate that, Liam." She smiled, letting go of my hands and walking back over to the drinks.

I smiled and turned around, looking in the corner that Theo was in. I lost my smile when I realised that he wasn't there anymore, so I decided to go and look for him. I came to the party with Theo, so I think it's fair enough that I spend some time with him. I'll introduce him to some people and make sure he feels welcomed.

I went to the corner he was in and looked around for him, noticing that there was a door at the end of the hallway. I made my way towards it, hoping I wasn't just about to walk in on something disturbing.

I knocked on the door slightly and slowly opened it, popping my head in and opened in mouth wide. I could feel all the rage rushing through me and I wanted to yell, but I couldn't.

"What's going on?" I asked, stepping into the room and crossing my arms. "What are you doing, Theo!" I yelled.

I walked in on Theo and Jessica making out and even though Hayden told him to stay away, he still went and kissed her. Jessica is a bad person, but Theo doesn't know that yet. At every party she goes to, she tries to hook up with as many guys as she can and tries to steal everyone's boyfriend.

"Relax Liam, you can be next if you want." Jessica laughed, getting off the bed and walking over to me. "There's plenty of me to go around." She came over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, trying to seduce me.