Chapter 43

Everything slowed down, and suddenly I was moving in slow motion. I looked down at Hayden and seen the fear in her eyes. She looked like she didn't even recognise me, but I don't blame her for looking like that. I look like a monster and I'm acting like one.

She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. She just let out a shaky breath and closed her eyes, almost like she couldn't look at me. I looked at Theo and saw what he looked like. He looked exactly like I did, and I was even scared of him.

I know Theo would never hurt anyone, but how would other people know that? Right now, he looks like he's capable of so much and that scares me. It frightens me just imagining what we can do. What I can do.

"No!" Hayden finally yelled, raising her hands over her ears.

Time suddenly sped back up and I didn't have all the time in the world to decide. I stopped running and looked down at Hayden, retracting my claws and fangs. Her eyes were still closed, but I knew she knew I was there. I could tell by her heart beat. It increased dramatically.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I whispered, grabbing onto the rope wrapped around her hands, getting ready to untie her.

"What are you?" She asked me, the fear still in her eyes.

"I'll explain everything once we're out of here." I slowly looked up at Nolan, as I heard the gun click.

I looked down at Hayden and ran in front of her, making sure Nolan had no way of shooting her, only me. She's in this mess because of me, so it's up to me to keep her away from it.

"Don't hurt her, Nolan. She has nothing to do with this, just let her go. This is between you and I." I told him, trying to convince him to let her go.

"You're right, this is between us and I have nothing against Hayden. But she knows too much." He smiled, raising the gun and shooting it.

At first, I thought it missed me, as I felt nothing. But then I felt the blood run down my stomach, leaving a red stain on my shirt. I looked down at my chest and saw the blood trail, clearing indicating that I was shot.

I heard Hayden scream, but it sounded like she was miles away. Like she wasn't next to me, that she couldn't be next to me. I looked down at her and smiled, trying to let her know I was okay, even though, I didn't feel that way.

"Liam!" Theo yelled, looking at me and then back to Nolan. I let out a sharp, shot breath and fell to the ground.

Theo ran over to me, catching me just before I hit the ground. He rested my head on his lap, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. He looked into my eyes and I could see the anger rising in him, almost taking control of him.

He looked over to Nolan and slowly stood up, clenching his fist and jaw. I can already tell what's about to happen, but I can't stop it. I don't even have the strength to speak or keep my eyes open.

Theo growled and then ran over to Nolan, throwing him against the wall, making Nolan groan in pain. I can hear Hayden screaming, but it sounds like she's miles away. Like she isn't even in the same room as me.

"Get her... out." I whispered to Allison, hoping she would be able to hear me.

She quickly nodded and ran over to Hayden, pulling out one of her daggers and slashing into the rope. I wanted to go over and help, so she could get it done quicker, but I can't. I can't even see what Theo's doing, because my eyes won't stay focused on him. My vison keeps going blurry and my eye lids keeping closing.

I forced them open though, because I need to see that Hayden is okay. I need to know that we didn't do this for nothing. That I didn't get shot for nothing.

"Liam!" Allison yelled, but I couldn't hear her. Not even the slightest bit. "Liam, stay with me!" I couldn't hear a thing she was saying, but I could read her lips.

I felt someone's cold hands touch my stomach, sending shivers through my body. Whoever it was, I can they're scared. I can feel their hands shaking, as they put pressure on my wound. I didn't even know I was still bleeding, until they came over.

I opened my eyes again, trying to make out who it was. I smiled when I saw Hayden, happy to know that she was okay. She smiled back, but the tears still ran down her face. She was scared just like me. I don't know what's going to happen to me, but if I got shot with a certain bullet, I already know what's going to happen.

If it's the same poison they used on Theo, I already know I'm going to die. I know I'm going to die, because that's the whole purpose of all this. To kill every single supernatural creature in Beacon Hills, and I might be one of them.

I took a sharp breath in and closed my eyes, giving up on trying. I felt my cheek hit the ground, as I faded out.

----------------------------------
Argh! Guys, I am SOOO sorry for not posting. Thank you for everything and I promise that either tomorrow or Tuesday, I'm going to spam you xxx