Chapter 75

I looked over towards the main entrance, watching as Scott and Stiles stood there in shock. I felt down to the ground as Gabe threw a punch at me, catching me off guard. I felt my nose crack, knowing for a fact that it was broken. My vision went blurry but soon cleared again, allowing me to see Stiles by my side.

I looked up at Gabe, watching as Scott held him back and Theo held back Nolan. I widen my eyes and mouth, stretching out my face to see where and what was broken or sore. I grabbed my nose and quickly pushed it back into place, yelping in agonising pain.

"You ok?" Theo asked me, running down beside me. I nodded my head and wiped the blood from my mouth.

"Everyone back to class!" Mrs. Finch yelled out, gesturing everyone towards their classes. She looked back at us again and took a deep breath in and kept walking back to her class.

I looked up at Theo and Stiles, getting back onto my feet. I looked over at Gabe, a wave of happiness running through me as I saw the blood on his face. "Did she seriously just leave us all here alone?" I asked them as she walked away.

"Yes I believe so, but me and Scotty over there need to get to class now." Stiles smiled, picking up his bag that he threw. "We... will see you two later."

"Liam, if there's anything you need text me straight away." Scott smiled, placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding my head slightly. "Ok. Get to class."

I smiled at him and rolled my eyes, noticing how much of a dad he sounded like. Even though he pretty much acts like a dad towards me. Same with Stiles. They tell me what to do and when to do it, when I need to be home by, they make me check in whenever I'm out, they're always around me and they always just act like a father to me. I'm not complaining though. It feels good to feel wanted and like someone actually wants you and cares about you.

Someone who isn't like my real father. Marks done an excellent job though, it's just he's not around a lot. He has been there though ever since I was about five, so he is pretty much my father. He's the only father like figure I've had in my life, but now I also have Scott and Stiles.

I looked over at Nolan and Gabe and I could already sense the tension between them both. I watched as Gabe slowly walked closer to Nolan, almost like he was ready for round two. "You're going down. You and all your little friends." He viciously spoke, jerking his head towards Theo and I.

"Bite me." Theo spoke up, standing up for us and himself. I looked up at him slightly shocked, not use to him acting like this.

Normally he stands away from this sort of stuff, unless it's absolutely necessary. I looked down at his hands and saw them curled up into a fist, ready to throw a punch. He moved forward slightly, moving in the direction of Gabe. Before he could get any closer, I quickly grabbed his shirt, pulling him back towards me.

"Come on, lets just go to class." I whispered, grabbing his hand as I started to walk off.

I could feel how tensed he was and how uncomfortable it made him. I've only ever seen him like this once and that was the night the hunters came to Scott's place. I let go of his hand, walking beside him as he sped up, letting off as much steam as he could before getting to class.

As we headed towards the classroom door, he slowed down slightly rolling his shoulders around to loosen them up. "This is going to be a long day," he whispered as we entered the room.

I pulled out my phone as it vibrated in my back pocket, only to see a text message from Stiles. I unlocked my phone and read the message, slightly confused as to what it meant.

From: Stiles 😴
Meet at my place at 6pm. Make sure Theo's there as well.

——————————
Sorry this chapter is a little bit late!