Chapter 53

I wanted to jump in front of Nolan and protect him, but I know he knows what he's doing. I started to re-think everything I just thought. Would Gabe actual hurt Nolan? Because the way he's looking. He looks pissed right off.

The only positive thing about everything, is Gabe has now put his gun away. I don't know where exactly he's put it, but it's not pointed at anyone anymore. Gabe shook his head and stared at Nolan, getting out of his car and slamming the door. I slightly jumped, but hoped no one saw.

"You think just because they're werewolf, they'll protect you? Just because they know they have the power to heal. Trust me Nolan. You're nothing but a piece of trash to them. You don't mean a damn thing to them!" Gabe yelled in Nolan's face, making his jump.

I wanted to go over there, but Nolan needs to do this for himself. I already know though what I need to do. If I have to chose over one of them, I already know I'm going to choose Theo to save. But if I have to go over there and protect Nolan from Gabe, I'll also defiantly do that. I'm not going to let someone get hurt, because they were trying to help me and my friends.

"I know they will protect me. And not because they know they'll heal, but because they're good people. I know that even if they were human, they would still do the same thing. You see Gabe. They're not the real monsters here." He took a step closer to Gabe, practically getting in his face. "You are."

Gabe's eyes went from being fearless, to angry. After those words left Nolan's mouth, I can already tell Gabe won't take them well. I looked down at his hand and saw it gripping his gun, getting ready to pull it on Nolan. I watched as he pulled it out and aimed it straight for his head.

"Come on Nolan, where's all the fight in you gone? Fight me back with the gun you have. I know it's somewhere, so why don't you use it?" Gabe asked him, the anger in his voice overpowering.

"I don't have that anymore. I don't need it, Gabe!" Nolan yelled at him, still showing that he was fearless. "Just put down the gun and we can work this out."

I smiled at Nolan, making sure he knew I was happy that he was doing this. If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that Nolan is on our side.

"You're one of us, Nolan. Whether you like it or not." Gabe told him, still holding the gun to his head.

"I'm not a killer Gabe." I could see the look in Nolan's eye and he's scared.

There's something in the look of his eyes. He's hiding something or holding back on the truth. Whether it's because he doesn't want to admit it or doesn't want to accept it, but there's defiantly something he's not saying.

"That's the thing though Nolan, isn't it." Gabe looked at both Theo and I and smirked, looking back at Nolan. "You've already killed."

I felt my heart drop as Gabe said those few words. I looked at Nolan, my eyes and mouth wide open. I waited for him to deny it, but he didn't. I mean, he can't. Even if he wanted to lie to me, he can't. I'll know if he's lying and he knows that. After everything I've done for him, everything I've risked for him, and he kept this from me.

I shook my head at him and bite my bottom lip. If he had of been honest with me from the start, I would of got to understand and hear his side of the story. But now that I've found out this way, I don't think I can hear him out. I made it perfectly clear that I was going to help him, but as long as he was honest with me. That way I can help him out and make sure everyone can understand why he did it.

Whether it was to protect himself, to prove himself to the hunters, because he's had a bad experience with the supernatural. I would of at least heard him out. I looked at Theo and saw the look in his eyes. It was the look you get right before someone says, 'I told you so'. And he did warn me. He told me that Nolan wasn't good news, but I didn't listen. I should've listened to him.

"Liam, I can explain." Nolan looked over at me, pointing to Gabe. "What he's saying... it wasn't like that. I didn't just kill him in cold-blood."

"Nolan. Don't even try to explain, because I'm not listening. I don't want to listen to your excuse." I explained to him, hoping that he would understand.

As much as Nolan pissed me off, I didn't want to do this to him. Apart of me still feels the need to protect him, but another part of me wants to leave him and just ignore him.

"Nolan's right. It wasn't exactly like that. See, he was sorry for what he did and instantly regrated it. But me on the other hand. I don't care who gets hurt. Just as long as it's not me." Gabe looked over at me and smiled, raising his gun towards me. "I have enough bullets in here to kill everyone and I won't hesitate. That's the difference between us."

I clench my jaw and death stared Gabe, watching as he placed his finger on the trigger. I watched as he looked at Theo and then back to me, aiming his gun at Theo instead.

"Gabe. Gabe, just listen to me. You don't want to do this. Shoot me instead, just don't touch him. I beg you. Please, don't hurt him." I begged him, my whole body shaking.

"No, Liam leave it." Theo whispered, shaking his head slightly.

"Why?" I asked him, tears forming in my eyes. "Please, just agree with me. Let him shoot me."

"Don't worry Liam. You have your plans and I have mine. Mine's just a little bit late." Theo smirked, looking back over to Gabe.

I looked at him confused, but I wasn't as scared anymore. Only because Theo isn't scared and he's the one who has the gun aimed at his head. I tried to figure out what he meant, but if he was planning something, wouldn't he tell me about it? Unless, he hasn't planned anything and he's just trying to make me feel better.

"And here it is." Theo smirked, walking over to me.

I looked back at Gabe and furrowed my eyebrows, watching as someone ran up behind Gabe, pushing him to the ground. I went to run over to Gabe to help him, but before I could, Theo grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I watched as Gabe dropped his gun, someone attacking him whilst he was on the ground.

"What are you doing? Who is that?" I asked Theo, waiting for him to inform me on what's going on.

"That's enough now! He looks like he knows what we're capable of." Theo yelled out, nodding his head to whoever it was.

"I thought you were gonna tell him." As soon as he spoke, his voice was so familiar.

"Yeah, but I don't think he would agree to the plan." Theo told him.

"Great. Hey, Liam." He whispered, walking over to us.

As soon as I saw who it was, I was more shocked then angry. I smiled and took a deep breath out, happy that out of all the people Theo could of called, he called him.

"Brett." I whispered, walking over to him and embracing him in a hug. "It's good to see you again."

"You too little beta." He whispered, hugging me back.