Chapter 13

Once we got back to mine, we both went straight upstairs and changed out of our clothes and into some comfy clothes, so we could watch movies. I put on some tracksuits and a slightly over sized shirt, with some socks. Theo was wearing the same, except his shirt fit him perfectly.

"Tonight was insane." Theo laughed, sitting on the couch and pulling out his phone. He looked at me and shook his head, smiling at something. "I can't believe he would try and hurt you. You should of beat his ass."

"I guess I'm not strong enough." I nervously laughed, rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm kind of strong, but not as strong as Gabe. He's like the incredible hulk." I laughed, trying to make my lie sound believable.

"I think you could easily beat his ass, but you just didn't want to." He told me, putting his phone away and grabbing a handful of movies. I nodded and sat back, replaying everything that happened tonight, even though I've already done this a thousand times.

Theo moved closer to me, making sure I could see all the movies. I sat up and looked at all the movies, shaking my head to all of them. I love watching movies, but I've already seen all these movies so many times. I don't normally buy new movies, so I don't have a massive selection of movies.

"Maybe we should just call it a night? We can watch a movie tomorrow because you seem pretty tired." He told me, putting the movies down and smiling. "And maybe we can go and buy some new movies, because so many of these are old and boring." He laughed, picking up one of the movies.

"Yea well I mean you might be here for awhile, so why not. We can buy a couple new movies and have a couple movie nights." I laughed, smiling at the idea of that.

I stood up and stretched out my arms, noticing that I had blood on my knuckles from when I punched Gabe. I smiled and wiped it off, hoping that Gabe would still be in pain. I looked at Theo and laughed, making my way to my bedroom.

"So what's it like having a sibling? Does it ever get annoying?" I asked Theo, curious as to what it would be like, since I'm an only child.

"It's actually pretty awesome. You can tell each other anything and you're always there for each other, so you always have a best friend. I mean you get into fights all the time over silly things, but you still remain best friends." He told me, looking at the ground and smiling.

Once we got into my room, I jumped straight into bed and got under the covers, getting ready to go to sleep. I turned my bedside table light on and Theo turned off my bedroom light and made his way over to his bed.

I put my arms under my head and lied down, looking at my ceiling and listening to all my surroundings. I could hear all the insects outside and the cars down the street. I could hear Theo's heart beat and the rain dripping off the trees. I could almost everything and it was nice and peaceful.

"Can I turn this off now?" I asked Theo, pointing to my lamp. He nodded and turned onto his side, facing away from me.

I turned off the light and turned onto my side, facing away from Theo. I closed my eyes and waited for my brain to shut off. I listened to everything around me and steadied my breathing. I got uncomfortable on my side, so I turned onto my back and got comfy again.

I could hear Theo as well and he was also turning around. I opened my eyes and noticed how dark my room was. I couldn't see anything, only the outline of some objects. I closed my eyes again and imagined Hayden and I kissing again, hoping it would help me sleep. I started to drift off, but then I heard Theo turn around again.

I laughed and sat up, turning on my light and laughing louder when I saw Theo was also sitting up. He looked up and me and smiled, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair.

"Can't sleep either?" I asked him, pushing the blanket off me and getting up. I walked over to my cupboard and opened it up, so my TV was visible from my bed.

"No and I don't know why. Normally I can sleep easily, but I can't mange to tonight." He told me, watching me as I sat back down in my bed.

"Wanna play some x-box?" I asked him, watching as his face lit up when I mentioned the x-box. "Come sit up here." I tapped the spot next to me, moving over so he had enough room.

I pulled back the blanket and then once he was on my bed and look comfy enough, I put the blanket back over both us. I turned on my x-box and got the game ready, sitting up so I could play it easier.

I pressed multiplayer and then joined up Theo's remote, handing it to him and getting ready to play against him. Last time we played I wasn't using my werewolf senses, so Theo won so this time I'm going to use them. Only because I don't want him to think I'm a shit player.

"Hang on, Tara is calling me." He told me, grabbing his phone and answering the phone. He quickly stood up and walked over to my door, standing there and speaking to his sister. "Hey T, what's up?"

I looked at my TV and tried to ignore Theo. I really wanted to know what they were talking about, but I didn't want to be nosey. I didn't really know what they were talking about, because I could only hear what Theo was saying and by the look on his face it must be good news.

"Are you serious? When!" He yelled, looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. I don't know why he's so happy, but it also made me happy. "I'll be sure to let him know. Bye Tara, love you."

He hung up his phone and came back over to my bed, sitting on the end and looking at me. He took a deep breath in and smiled, taking out his phone and placing it in front of him.

"I just want to thank you for taking care of me and letting me stay at your house, it means a lot to me." He started speaking, getting interrupted by a message. "I don't know how to thank you, so I'll make up for this. Tara just called me as you know and my Dad is letting me move back in. I can come back now, but I don't want to leave you alone, so I told them I'll be there in the morning."

"That's great Theo!" I yelled looking at him and smiling. I sat up and went over to him, embracing him in a hug. "It's going to be quiet without you around."

I took in Theo's scent whilst hugging him and I only just realised how nice he smelt. He smelt like after shave and a nice shampoo, possibly strawberry or something similar to strawberry. I pulled away from the hug and sat down next to him, looking down at my fingers and waiting for him to say something.

"You wanna continue playing x-box or just go to sleep?" He finally spoke up, looking at the remote and picking it up.

"Lets have a game or two." I smiled, crawling back into bed and starting the game up. I chose the character I wanted and waited for Theo to choose his character.

Once we were ready, I chose start and started to play. My character threw a punch at Theo's and then Theo's threw a punch and a kick at mine and then it kind of jut repeated that cycle. Occasionally I would get a punch, kick and slap in, but Theo still managed to beat me.

I don't know how he does it, but I liked it when Theo won. It made him laugh and I like it when he laughs. He has a contagious laugh and it made me realise something that I didn't really think about before.

Even though Theo has only been here for three night and I've also only known him for three days, I'm really going to miss having him around the house. He makes it fun and loud, so know that he's leaving and when it's just me home, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I want Theo to be allowed back at his house, but I'm sad that he's leaving and I'm happy he's going back home. I just hope that we stay this close, because I really do like Theo and I enjoy his company.

"And again, I win." He snapped me back into reality with his laugh. The laugh that I will miss, right before I go to sleep.