Chapter 16

I pulled out my phone and went to text Scott and Hayden, but there was no phone service. I'm guessing they're using a phone jammer or they've cut off all electricity, because the power went of about three minutes ago. I can still hear the people walking around, but no one has said anything yet.

I focused my hearing and tried to find Scott's voice, or anyone's voice at all. I could hear other people speaking, but none of them were the people I needed. I could still hear the footsteps and they were all outside, so I felt slightly safer.

"We need to go get him. He needs to know." I heard Scott's voice and sighed in relief, listening into his conversation.

"He's to young for this, isn't he? Maybe we should just leave Liam out of this." Allison told him, making me slightly angry that she said I was to young. "No Scott, wait!" She whispered louder.

"I'll be right back. I promise." He told her, obviously leaving the room to do something. I looked over at Theo and smiled, noticing that he was going over his French notes again.

I moved closer to him and looked at his notes, confused at what any of it said as soon as I looked at it. I looked at him and shook my head, wondering how he could remember all this and know so much about it, when it looks like that.

"What does that mean?" I asked him, pointing to one of the sentences. I only wanted to know what that sentence was because it had the word 'memes' in it, but the e had the fancy thing on top of it.

"Soyez vous-mêmes, means be who you are. Pretty much everything written on these are little reminders that I shouldn't hide who I am, and that I just need to breath. I mean I have a couple that are full random sentences, but I concentrate more on the quotes." He informed me, impressing me all over again.

"Liam! Liam!" I heard someone whisper my name, but it didn't sound like it was coming from the room. "Liam, you need to get out here now." I could tell that it was Scott, but I don't know where he is.

"Where are you?" I whispered into my shirt, making sure Theo didn't hear me. "And how can I get out of here? All the doors are locked." I asked him, confused as to how he expects me to get out of here.

"I'll open the door slightly and you'll just have to crawl out of there I guess. This is an emergency." He told me, starting to open the door.

It wasn't loud and you couldn't hear it, but as a werewolf you can. I looked at Theo and tapped him, grabbing a piece of paper and telling him to stay here. He looked at me and shook his head, grabbing my arm and pulling me back down.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, holding my arm tightly.

"I'll be right back, I promise." I told him, looking into his eyes. I could still get lost in them so easily, but I need to go. Scott needs me and I need to know what's going on.

Theo let go of me and quickly stood up and crouched over, running towards the door and making sure I was quiet. I looked behind me and made sure no one was watching me and I was all good, so I quickly ran out the door and slowly closed it behind me, smiling at what I just accomplished.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked him, walking with him towards wherever he was headed.

"We're in danger, Liam." Scott looked down at me, shaking his head and looking around the corner, making sure no one was there. "This isn't just a normal lockdown. Stiles' Dad will be here soon and then they'll take over, but there isn't just one person out there."

"I know, there's like three or something. I could hear all their footsteps outside before." I told him, hoping he would tell me something I didn't already know.