Part 5

Roger's POV
I had stayed outside for long enough so I wiped my eyes again and headed back inside. I went through the glass double doors and found the room where the other were, "no more bloody crying now, Rog..." I said o myself before opening the door quietly and steeping inside.

Fred and John were sat behind the desk and Brian was in the other room, "yes, John, I'm... I'm gay..." he said and I couldn't believe what I just heard. John looked at me quickly and his mouth opened in shock, his eyes wide as he looked back at Freddie.

"You're what?" Was all that would come out, I didn't know if I heard right and Freddie went deathly pale as Brian shot a look at all three of us. "Roger! I-I didn't know you were coming back so quickly... I said I was, um, having a good day." Brian stuttered but I knew what I heard.

I sat down between John and Freddie and both of them were suspiciously silent. "How much have you done whilst I was gone?" I asked and someone mumbled 'nothing' but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Uh, okay... shall we go on then?" I asked and all three of them nodded, John reaching over and pressing different buttons to start the tape again.

The song started again and when Brian's singing started, I wanted to cry again but managed to hold back the tears. I looked at the man behind the glass and he was fiddling with the cable, twirling it around his fingers and tying loose knots in it.

The interlude came in again and when it finished, Brian started singing. This time, I wasn't in there with him to stop him. I couldn't tear my eyes from the brown-haired beauty and I followed every one of his curves with them.

They started at his feet and worked their way up, following his legs and letting themselves rest for a short while on his crotch before continuing upwards. I looked over his stomach and his hands that rested just above his waist, clasped together, and finally came to his face. The face I am constantly falling in love with.

His eyes drew mine towards them but his lips had a stronger pull, 'you don't know how much I want to feel those lips and know what they can do to me' I thought but had to dismiss it as my face heated up a little.

I think Brian had done his part as a click took me out of my trance, "That was brilliant!" Freddie said, clapping and smiling as Brian took a bow and laughed. "Thank you all!" He said as an impression of Fred and strode out of the small room, popping his head around the door and letting the rest of his body follow.

"The impression was shit but you made up for it with that singing, my god... that's going on the record, no doubt." Freddie said and Brian's smile widened.

Now that everything was done, we could finally leave and go home. "Oh! You lot, guess what day it is?" Freddie shouted as we got to the car park and I sighed, "What day is it, Fred..." I knew where this was going anyway. "It's Friday! And you all know what that means..."

I heard John tut but I knew he was coming with us anyway, wether he liked it or not. "Fine... meet you in an hour..." Brian said and we knew where he meant. We said our goodbyes, me and Brian getting in our cars with John hitching with me and Freddie starting his walk home.

"What was it that Brian said when I came in?" I asked John when we turned a corner to go out of the car park and he shrugged, "you heard what he said, he had a good day..." I sighed, "Okay, I must've heard wrong... I thought he said he was gay!" John did a convincing laugh but I knew it was fake.

"Oh, no... we wanted him to relax so we just asked him how his day was and he said it was good..." John said and I nodded. "This is me, see you later Rog." He said and got out of the car after I pulled up outside his house. I saw him in and waved until he was out of sight.