Part 105

As you have probably guessed, this is gonna be a super smutty chapter so enjoy! ~ Kate

Roger's POV
I poked my finger inside Brian then watched him as I tickled his walls. His lips formed a smile and his hand tried to get my finger out, "stop! That tickles!" He squealed and giggled before I plunged my finger right inside him and he made a little noise as he drew his legs closer to his chest.

"Do you like it?" I asked and he nodded with a smile as I started to slowly pump my finger in and out of him with his hands holding my free one as a bit of support. Ever since we'd gotten together he liked to have me hold his hands or talk to him to calm him down before or whilst we were doing something, I guess it was a way of getting over what happened.

I added a second finger and stretched his hole out before I put my lips near it and blew into it, "what did you just do? That felt so weird but...oddly nice" he said and I did it again as he squirmed. I did it a few more times then stretched him even more with a third finger and ran the tip of my tongue around them.

One of his hands wandered over to his cock as I poked my tongue inside him and felt him contract around my fingers, "can I?" He asked and I nodded then pulled my fingers out of him and stuck my tongue straight in. I closed my lips around his hole and sucked as my tongue went through the ring of muscle and ran against his walls.

I felt him moving his hand and I knew he wanted this done quickly so I put my finger back into him, keeping my face close to him, and pressed my fingers to the front until he moaned loudly. 'There's the bugger I was looking for' I thought and smiled as I stroked the spot gently and listened to his little noises.

"Oh, oh Rog, yes baby" he moaned and gasped when I pulled my hand out of his grasp and pressed on the pressure point behind his balls. He started to shake and I felt his hole contract around me before his whole body tensed up and he kept gasping for breath, meaning he was extremely close, so I put my mouth around his tip and watched him.

He let his head tip back and gasped for air as he shook then released completely and shot his load into my mouth. I kept stroking the spot inside him and sucked his dick until everything had come out then swallowed it all down and pulled off, "you okay? That was some pretty intense shit" I said and he held my hand gently.

"I'm...I'm alright" he panted then looked at me with a little smile on his face, "you can get out now" he said and giggled a little as I gave him one last little stroke on his prostate then pulled my finger out and kissed the bottom of his stomach, "come up here and kiss me, I wanna feel your lips" he said and I shuffled myself up his body.

He pulled me up then locked our lips and rolled us over to get up and pull me up without breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss for a second to get his breath then kept his face close to mine and whispered, "bathroom, go" into my ear then put his hands on my hips.

"I'll carry you, come on up" he said and I put my arms around his neck then jumped a little and he caught me and let me wrap my legs around his waist. He held me under the thighs and shuffled me up so I was resting on his hips then carried me into the bathroom and put me down.

"Bend over the sink, I want you to watch how beautiful you look" he said and I did as he asked before I looked in the mirror on the wall and saw him lining himself up with me then scrunched my eyes shut when he started pushing into me, "eyes open, Rog" he said and I opened them and looked at him in the mirror.

He watched me as he held my waist and started thrusting himself deep into me, making me rock back and forth with the force, and dug his nails into my sides a little. "Oh baby, you fill me up so well" I moaned and saw him smile as he quickened the pace, "I see you, you little cutie, smiling at me" I said and he leaned towards me and kissed my back.