Part 35

okay, I will warn you that there is a bit of smut in this but I'll say when it's just about to happen so you don't have to read it :)

Roger's POV

We were shepherded through the terminal in Las Vegas then straight into a stretch limo for all four of our slightly drunk (and drunk in the other two's case) asses that got us to the hotel. We had purposefully asked for only two rooms before we left because we were sure that fans would find us and try to take pictures if we were walking around in the hallway.

A little group of bodyguards rushed to the car door as we were about to step out and I soon heard a lot of screaming and shouting from outside, "jeez, have they followed us or something?" I joked and Freddie gave me a look of worry. I know how he gets with press and everything and he really likes to sleep knowing that nobody is standing outside his door. Honestly, I couldn't care less usually but this time was different.

This time I was horny as shit and the enlarged bulge in Brian's pants told me he was too.

The bodyguards circled around the four of us and got us all into the lift without any unwanted guests sneaking in with us. We did, however, have a load of people waiting on our floor wanting to catch a glimpse of us which none of them did I don't think. Well, I hope they couldn't see John, he was an absolute mess after two bottles of champagne.

Me and Brian were sharing a room and the two drunkards got the room across the hallway from us so they couldn't complain if we make any noise. I got inside and shut the door after Brian came in and the both of us just waited until all the shadows being cast under the door were gone then we started the fun night.

~WARNING: SMUTTY SHIT STARTS HERE~

I opened up the bag of stuff I got from that shop back in Houston and inspected everything, choosing what to use first. "Are you just doing hand stuff? No actual like sex, yeah..." Brian asked, sounding a little nervous, and I nodded with a little smile.

"Alright, I can deal with that" he said and pulled a box out of the mound of toys and showed it to me, "start simple...then maybe later we can get to the other stuff" he grinned and started unwrapping it so we could use it. I let him get the thing out then pulled him close so our chests were touching and something else was pressing into my stomach.

"May I help with the removal of the clothes?" I asked and he nodded with a little smile as I started to unbutton his shirt. I felt two hands on the bottom of my shirt then felt the cool breeze as he began to lift it off of my torso, "arms up for me, Rog" he chuckled whilst I shighed and lifted up my arms. "You're acting like my mother, Bri...and don't make me think of my mother when we're kissing or it'll just be weird" I shuddered at the thought of my mother being here when she clearly wasn't but...well, the thought was bad enough.

Brian just laughed at me and threw my shirt on the floor as I got back to undoing the last of his buttons. I pulled his shirt off and threw it on top of mine then I looked up and saw two beautiful hazel eyes staring at me. I kept a hold with his eyes as my hands unhooked and unzipped his trousers, "you have such beautiful eyes..." Brian cooed and I reached up to give him a peck on the lips, "my beautiful boyfriend. I love you" he smiled and I felt a blush creep up onto my cheeks.

"I love you too babes" I smiled and he giggled a little, looking down at my crotch to see if everything was undone. It got very draughty down below and I saw my trousers in a pile at my ankles, "come on, gimme a chance to get something off of you first!" I chuckled and Brian smiled, taking his hands away from my hips so I could quickly get his trousers off.

We were finally undressed and only left in our underwear when it hit me. This would be the first time in my life that I'd seen him naked. It was all I'd wanted to see for all the years I'd known him and now I had the chance I was slightly worried.