Part 93

Lil bit of smut, sorry :/
(That night)
Roger's POV
I looked at Brian and gently poked his side to make sure he was still awake and he groaned at me, "what d'you want? I'm tired" he whined and I rolled my eyes and turned his head to face me. He still had a raging boner so I thought I would be able to help him out but I didn't know how we were going to do it.

I looked in his eyes and ran my hand down his body then groped his thighs in a hope that he would understand what I was trying to do. He wasn't getting it at all so I made him look at my hand as it got slightly closer to his cock and he finally got it, "oh, I brought a condom with me, do you wanna use that?" He asked and I nodded.

He reached over the side of the bed and rummaged in his bag then brought up a small packet and handed it to me, "you can do it if you like" he said and I nodded and took it from him. I ripped it open as Brian unzipped his trousers then put my hand under his underpants and rolled the condom over his cock.

A sigh escaped him at my touch and an idea came to me as he groaned lightly whilst my hand started moving in his pants. I pulled my hand away and he whined a little but soon stopped when I reached behind my head and started to undo the straps then let the side pieces drop from the sides of my head then pulled out the mouthpiece.

"Put this in, we have to be quiet and they can't know I've taken this off" I said and he opened his mouth quickly as I wiped off the spit from the mouthpiece then gently slipped it into his mouth, "how's that? Comfortable?" I asked and he hummed as I took the clip off of my nose and rested it on the bed.

"Good, now just keep calm and I'll be as quick as possible" I said and snuck my hand down his pants again and started stroking him as a small squeak escaped him, "breathe through your mouth, it helps" I said and he nodded and started to breathe heavily through his mouth as he looked at me with huge pupils.

"There we are...those eyes are so beautiful" I smiled and he giggled awkwardly as a blush appeared on his cheeks, "is that too heavy?" I asked and he made a little face which I took as a yes so I gently put the harness over the top of his head and tightened it until he put his hand up to the T-piece and pulled it down a little.

"Better...god, you look so cute like that. All wide-eyed and helpless" I said and he blushed lightly, "I love you so much" I said and he squeaked back as I pumped him hard and kept going until I felt him twitch in my hand. "Okay, you're alright" I cooed and held his hand as he rode out his orgasm and moaned into the tube which made it sound like someone in pain, it was quite horrible but I knew he wasn't in pain. 

He looked at me then squeezed my hand as he stopped shaking, "that was good, wasn't it" I said and he nodded a little and sighed before I gently undid the straps around his head then worked the mouthpiece out of his mouth and put it straight into mine, "that was so good, thank you" he smiled and I pretended to bow which made him laugh a little.

"Need a hand getting it back on or are you okay?" He asked and I flapped my hand at him to tell him I was fine then put the side pieces next to my cheeks and did up the straps. I picked up the little nose clip and put the dressing over my nose before I put the clip over the top and tested that nothing was coming out.

I looked at Brian and he smiled a little as he pulled me close and pushed my hair back, "I love you babe...your hands are absolutely amazing" he said and I giggled as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and put my head on his chest. Brian laughed as the valve on the side tickled his chest and I looked up at him as I purposely made it tickle him by blowing out in short bursts.