Part 80

Roger's POV
"What're you doing? I-I thought you didn't want me" I stuttered, looking up into familiar hazel eyes that were filled with tears, and he squeezed me tight as tears started to flow freely down his cheeks.

"You thought completely wrong, Rog. I would never want to be alone whilst you're on this earth and-and I'm so sorry I was an asshole to you, I really don't know what I was thinking" he stumbled over his words where he was trying to hold back a sob.

"Brian. It's okay" I whispered and he looked at me with the most distraught face I've ever seen, "I accept you don't know what you were thinking but first of all you have to talk to me about it, don't let it get as far as it did" I said and he nodded slightly, "now come here you big softy, someone else is gonna start crying in a second" I said and saw him smile before I buried my head into his chest.

I felt him wrap around me and engulfed me in his mass of curls as he rested his head on top of mine and just stayed there, "I'm so sorry, Rog" he whispered and I looked up at him and pouted a little. He was crying again and if he was going to cry anymore then he would definitely get a headache so I wiped his eyes with my sleeve and got him to calm down a little.

"It's okay now, Bri...you're okay, I'm okay and I'm guessing this means we're a thing again?" I asked and he nodded with a quiet hum before he locked eyes with me and a small smile appeared on his face, "oh, I love you, Bri" I smiled and hugged him around the neck before I started falling backwards and pulled him down with me.

We were both led on the seats with huge smiles on our faces as Brian shuffled up and got me up and put me under his arm for a nice cuddle. "God, I've missed this" I mumbled as I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he hummed softly, resting his head on top of mine, and gave me a little squeeze.

Both of us stayed quiet for a little while until Brian gasped a little, "did I disturb you?" He asked and I furrowed my brows at him until he pulled on the wire for the headphones around my neck, "did you stop because of me or am I good?" He asked and I smiled a little, "you're all good, love"

He nodded quickly then took them from around my neck, "look at me, c'mon, I wanna see those pretty eyes" he giggled and plonked the pads over my ears as I looked at him, "is-is that alright or does it need to go back a bit?" He asked and I pushed one of the pads back to be actually on my ear then shook my head.

"I'm good for now. Can I still put my head there?" I asked and poked his chest a little as he nodded and smiled. I put my head on his chest and wrapped an arm around his waist as I felt him playing with the tube but I didn't say anything because it was probably something to keep him occupied.

I closed my eyes after a little while and rested my head on my arm before Brian gently lifted it and led me back, "you'll get a crick in your neck if you sleep like that" he said and I smiled at him and snuggled closer to him but kept my head up this time.

— a while later —

I managed to have a short nap and when I woke up, I found Brian had gone somewhere and didn't bother to wake me up or anything. "John? You still here?" I asked and he soon popped his head over the top of the seats, "ah, d'you know where Brian went?" I asked and quickly flipped down the volume of the music so I could hear him.

"Well we've stopped for a bit and he was busting for a piss so...does that explain?" He asked and I nodded with a little smile, "you should've seen him, Rog. It was the funniest thing ever! He was literally sprinting to get to the loo and kept screaming when someone got in his way. Oh! And he was walking like this to get off the bus" he stood up and started doing the 'I have to piss' walk.

He closed his thighs and walked on the sides of his feet past me, laughing his head off, then came back holding his package, "oh my god! Was he really?" I cackled and he nodded as he leaned on the chair and tried to stop himself from falling over where he was laughing so much.