Part 53

(A few hours after the last chapter)
Roger's POV
"God, my ass is sore...we gotta stop" I mumbled as Brian tried initiating a round 5 by nipping my neck and collarbone but I think the both of us were scratched and bruised enough from the other 4 times to just leave it be today.

"Aw...I was gonna suck you but okay" he giggled and met my eyes with his, "I'll go warm the shower up" he smiled then pressed his lips to mine and walked off to the bathroom. I wolf whistled at him as he went past and he exaggerated his hip movements and flipped his hair over his shoulder, laughing.

I took it all in until he turned around in the doorway and blew me a kiss, "love you, you dork" I giggled and a little smile appeared on his face, "love you too".

I heard the water start and a bit of humming and just led back and listened, Brian was always coming up with stuff and the shower was usually where he was most productive so if he got inspired I was most likely with him or near him. I just loved the way he hummed and sang and would mumble to himself if things weren't quite right.

"Rog! Shower's all ready" his voice snapped me out of my trance and I jumped off the bed to go in with him. I was in a much better mood than earlier when Fred took the piss out of me but you know what they say! Sex is the best stress reliever.

And by god it was. Especially with the most adorable and sexy man on the planet, I could do just about whatever I wanted with him.

I strutted into the bathroom and pulled the curtain back so the both of us could hop in then stepped in and let the hot water hit my body and clean me all up. Although Brian had done a good job on that already...

I felt two arms wrap around me and something press into my rear end, "Bri? Are you still horny? After all of that?" I asked and he chuckled in my ear. "Of course I am...can we not have a round...what was it, 5?" He said and I nodded, "yeah! Why not...plus, I think this water is a brilliant lubricant" he said and I turned around quicker than he expected.

"You dirty thing, my ass is sore enough!" I giggled and he raised his eyebrows at me, "I know that look...and no, my mouth and hands are sore as well" I said and he sighed, "fine...I guess we'll have to do more tomorrow"

I nodded and stepped under the water so everything was covered then stuck my head out, "look how wet this shower's getting me...I bet you can't get me this wet" I made a suggestive face towards my boyfriend who just howled with laughter, "oh! This is why I love you!" He giggled and pulled me into a hug.

"And this is why I love you too" I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed a little then let go and turned him around so he could get a bit of water on himself.

— a whole shower later —

I wrapped a huge towel around my shoulders  as Brian got the tiny one and wrapped it around his waist, grumbling about it not being fair because I was the small one. "Hey! I'm not small, I'm bigger than you" I said and he grinned at me as we both made our way back into the bedroom, "of course you are..." he said sarcastically and pulled on a pair of pants and a baggy t-shirt to walk around in.

I did the same but didn't choose a baggy one, I had bought some new sleeveless tops and I was dying to wear it so why the heck not!? I pulled it on and looked at myself in the mirror, "what d'you think?" I asked and turned around to see Brian just staring at me.

"I like, shows off your bum" he giggled and gave me a little smack on the ass before leaving the room to go downstairs. I just smiled and dried my hair in the towel then threw it on the washing pile that seemed to grow all the time but never go to be washed, strange.

I hopped down the stairs and went into the kitchen to get a bit of food, rehearsals and all that lovely stuff upstairs had really given me an appetite for something big. And no, not Brian before you go saying it. I raided the cupboards and found Brian's secret sweet stash, "don't mind if I do..." I smiled and took the bag of sweets with me into the living room.