Part 33

Brian's POV
I rested my forehead against Roger's and looked him straight in the eye, as he did back, and told the boys what I said. But the last time Roger started crying before I got to finish so I had to say it now in front of them or I'd never muster up the courage to say it again.

"What I was going to say was..." I started strong but stuttered a little as my mind tracked through all the times this had happened and everything had gone downhill.

There were many times with girls from college and school that I'd said it but each and every one of them broke up not even days after and I never saw them again. Then there was the first time I was with a man and I said it. Let me say, that was half the reason I went home that night with a broken nose. The guy didn't want sappiness apparently so he would punch me whenever I tried telling him just those three little words.

"I-I was going to say... I... I love you, Rog. I really do... and I'm sorry if I'm an ass sometimes but everyone is..." I rambled and looked into his watery eyes as my hands flew to his cheeks, "and I forgive you for yesterday. It hurt...but you didn't really know what you were doing... but yeah, I just wanted to tell you that"

His body shook a little and he flung his arms around me, "I love you too Brian...I love you so much you will never know and I'm so sorry about yesterday, I really should've thought and-" he sobbed but I cut him off by ripping his arms from me and pressing my lips to his.

I felt him melt beneath my touch and his mouth started moving in unison with mine and soon we were off in a full-on snog. My hands cupped his cheeks as his hands rested around my neck and we just stayed kissing until we needed to come up for breath.

"Aww...you two are just the sweetest!" John cooed and I turned to see the two with tears in their eyes just watching everything. I looked at Roger and he had a slight blush on his cheeks but a huge grin as he looked down at his lap and fiddled with his sunglasses.

"Sorry to kill the mood but, um, we kinda need to get out to the cars. They should be here any second and we've got a damn interview to do" Freddie said and all of us collected ourselves, washing faces under the tap and such to get rid of tear stains, then headed out of John's room. 

I grabbed Roger's hand as we walked and he gripped it, giving me a lovely warm feeling in my heart, then gave me a little smile. Oh, that smile. The smile I fell completely and utterly in love with was winning me over again.

"Could you hold this for just a second? Sorry, I don't want my hair to look a mess" he said and handed me his glasses which I took gently and placed them in my jacket pocket. He brought out a little hand mirror and checked his hair then fluffed it about a bit until he was happy and put the mirror away.

We stepped into the lift and Freddie and John left a little space, just in case we wanted to talk or something, between us. I brought Roger's glasses out of my pocket as he was squinting quite badly from the sun outside and opened them up. "Brian...if you poke me in the eye, I swear to god I will kick you" he warned but I carried on.

I managed to get one side to go over the top of his ear but the other just got stuck and I had to pull at it to get it out then put it over the top, the whole time listening to Roger giggle like a little girl. I stepped back and assessed my work with a nod, "didn't do too bad..." I said and Roger nodded with a grin.

"Mhmm, you know how to put glasses on people, well done" He said sarcastically and I gave him a light punch on the arm, "nah, as long as it's not wonky then it's good" he smiled and I reached for his hand. The lift doors opened and the four of us stepped out, looking cool as a cucumber, and waited outside the hotel for the cars.

I had to drop Roger's hand when we got outside because god knows what press are outside and we really couldn't risk the papers knowing just yet. As we waited, I got a good look of my bandmates' fashion styles.