Part 16

(The next week)
Roger's POV
"Roger! Get your ass up! The crew are almost here!" Someone was shouting at me and shaking me, "god... Brian I swear to god if it's you again I will punch you..." I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, "Oh, I do apologise...Brian's done this exact thing before but he didn't come into my bedroom...Hang on, John, why the hell are you in my bedroom?"

"You've overslept by three hours, get your tired ass up!" He shouted again, grabbing the covers and pulling them off. "Aren't you glad I don't sleep naked..." I said, crossing my arms, and John laughed a little, "Yes, I definitely am...now come on, Fred's already pissed..."

He left the bedroom and I pulled on some clothes, just for until all the crew and camera people come. We were going to shoot our little promo videos in my back garden for some weird reason but I didn't say no so I had to actually clean the house up. What?...I didn't want the people who managed us thinking I was a slob or anything...

I rushed down the stairs and found the other three in my living room, "I see you made yourself comfortable..." I said and Brian looked up at me, "Finally! The sleeping beauty has awoken! Come here..." he patted his knees and I sat on them as gracefully as I could, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Ah, The bedhead style, I love it!" He joked, ruffling my hair and planting a little kiss on my forehead.

"Morning, Fred..." I said, tapping the singer with my foot, and he looked over, "oh, morning John!" He slurred, "is he drunk on my brandy?" I whispered to Brian and he nodded, throwing his curls everywhere. "This is going to be fun..." I said, looking over at John who was on the verge of bursting with laughter. I looked back at the table and counted each bottle he'd had, "Jesus, Fred, eight bottles! Really?" I said and he shrugged.

We chatted for a little while until the doorbell rang, "I'll get it!" Freddie sang, getting up but I pushed him back and answered the door myself. "Hello Roger...is now alright to get set up?" A man was stood at my door with a whole van of stuff parked on my driveway, "uh, yes... I'll open the gate for you..." I stepped out of the house barefoot and immediately regretted it, it was freezing!

I rushed over to the gate and got the key from my not-so-secret hiding place, unlocking it and letting the man push it open as I made a dash for the front door, it felt like my feet were about to drop off from the cold. I rubbed the snow off the bottoms of my feet and went back in to join the other three.

"It's bloody Baltic out there! I don't know why we chose to shoot today but I tell you, one of us is getting a cold by the end of the week..." I said, sitting down next to John, "and I bet it's him..." I pointed at the singer who had his head on the coffee table and a bottle of brandy still in his hand.

There was a knock at the back door and Brian rushed out to get it, "aah! Hello, come on in, I think Fred's asleep... either that or he's passed out, I'm not quite sure..." he said and led a man into the living room who looked all of us over. "Right... that might be a problem..." he looked over the singer and smiled, "Anyway, let's get you three ready then we can worry 'bout him." He had a very strong cockney accent and I could barely understand some of the things he said.

He ushered us three upstairs, leaving Freddie on the couch, and we got changed into whatever we wanted to wear in the video. The other two had already dropped their stuff round a few days ago so they only had to go get it.

I was the first one finished and pranced out of the bedroom, "how do I look?" I asked the man and he smiled, "you look bloody warm, that's for sure..." I laughed and waited for the other two to finish. Brian was next out followed shortly by John, "I'm guessing you lot are strong men, could you help get 'im down there ready?" The man asked and we all nodded.