Part 74

Still smutty, sorry :)
Roger's POV
I pranced out of the bathroom with my weapon of choice in my hand. No, not my cock. "Here we go...come here" I smiled and he swung his legs over the side of the bed and looked up at me with those sparkling hazel eyes.

"What's behind there?" He asked and tried to look behind me but I gave him a playful tap on the head, "you'll see soon, my lovely, but can I just say, rules still apply...if you don't feel comfortable just tell me straight away and I'll stop or slow down" I said and he nodded.

"Now gimme a kiss, I need one" I said and he smiled before he stood up and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close, then pressed his lips to mine and encircled my head with his curls. Whilst his eyes were closed and he was blissfully unaware of his surroundings, I tied the piece of cloth around his head and made sure it covered his eyes.

He pulled away quickly and almost lost his balance where he couldn't see, stumbling about, "Rog? Where did you go?!" He mumbled and I grabbed his hands to steady him, holding back my laughter at how silly he was being.

"I'm right here, Bri...it's okay, it's all part of the plan" I said and smiled when he lifted the blindfold off one of his eyes and grinned at me. "C'mon, put it back and I'll be quick" I said and he rolled his eyes at me then put the blindfold back down.

He was being too cute, this was supposed to be mysterious and sexy...well, I guess cute and sexy is all you can really get with a man like him in this situation.

"That's better, now I want you on the floor...I'll help you" I said and took his hands in mine and helped him to sit on the floor then led him back with enough room so he could move about but not enough that he could easily get away. "Is that alright? Not too cold on your bum, is it?" I asked and he shook his head with a little smile.

"Nope, my bum is completely fine" he said and let out a little laugh before I straddled his waist and cupped his cheeks with my hands, "Rog? What're you doing? You're crushing my cheeks!" He giggled and I let a small smile wash over my face.

"I'm tryna do something here, now shush you!" I said and gave his cheeks a light pinch before I planted a kiss on each of them then a light one on his lips. I then started to slowly lick a line down his neck and nip at random places as I could feel him heating up and starting to sweat.

As I licked and nipped, I looked beside the bed and saw what Brian had been wanting to use on me and I stopped completely, "uhh Bri..." I lifted one side of his blindfold so he could see me, "what were you gonna do with that" I asked and pointed over to the small tank and tubing spread across the floor near the bed.

"Oh, it was a just in case thing...don't worry" he said and looked at me, "What? I wasn't gonna put it on you, it was honestly there in case either of us needed it" he tried to defend himself and I soon found a wicked smile on my face.

"Well, you need it now since I've had it all day...I'd love to see you keep it on through this whole thing" I said and I saw him roll his eyes. "So you're gonna blindfold me and make sure I can't kiss you...just great" he said sarcastically and as soon as that left his mouth, an idea popped into my head.

"Not only that...just in case you get any urges to take anything off, you're getting back on the bed and those cuffs are gonna be put to brilliant use" I said, trying to make it sound seductive but probably failing miserably, and he nodded.