Part 52

Brian's POV
I pulled on the door, expecting it to open, and it wouldn't budge. "Freddie? Can you get this open?" I asked and the singer nodded as he came over to me and got a bit of card in his hand. He slipped the card through the tiny crack between the door and the frame and pushed it down over the lock as he pulled but it still wouldn't open.

'In there...I think they're in there' he mouthed then put his hand on the handle, 'go over there' he mouthed and pointed to the corner and I did as he asked, trying to be as loud as I could.

There was a prominent sigh from the other side of the door and Freddie grinned at me before he gave the door a hard yank and threw it open, revealing the two of them on the floor. I went over and saw John looking quite shocked and Roger curled up with his back to us, "what were you doing?" Freddie asked and John stuttered a little.

"We-uh...we were, well, he was relaxing. Don't ask why I'm in a cupboard" he said, wide-eyed, and Freddie just nodded, "Roger, dear...at least look at me" he said but the blonde refused to move.

John tried getting him to turn around with gentle encouragement but he still wouldn't face us, only curled up tighter. "Rog, babes, turn around for us please...we need to keep rehearsing" I said and John whispered to Roger but he just shook his head.

"No, go away Fred...I'm not turning around whilst you're here" he said and John gave the both of us a little apologetic look, "just leave me alone a minute, I'll come back when I'm ready. You don't need a drummer for Somebody to Love, do you!" Roger said and I saw Freddie's fists ball up a little.

I put my hand on his shoulder and his face softened ever so slightly, "fine...but at least turn around, I want to know you're okay before I leave you" He said and Roger grumbled a bit to himself before he shuffled and out his back on the wall.

"That's not looking at me..." Freddie said and the drummer sighed and turned to face us, hugging the tank of oxygen like his life depended on it.

It was now that Freddie made a huge mistake. He stared for a while then started laughing at Roger. He shot up quicker than anyone could imagine and punched him square in the jaw without thinking.

"I TOLD YOU HE'D TAKE THE PISS!" He yelled and ran down the hall, carting the tank behind him then picking it up at the door to sling it on his back. Both me and John were in shock with what had happened and we silently agreed who would go with who, me with Roger and John to stay with Fred.

I ran after the blonde and heard Freddie shouting but with all the blood rushing to my head I didn't hear what he said. I got through the doors and looked around for Roger but didn't find him so I went out to the car park to see if he was there.

I heard shouting from the side of the hall and poked my head around the corner to see my boyfriend pounding the wall with his fist and shouting at nothing. "Woah! Woah...stop!" I shouted and ran up to him but he wouldn't stop. I pinned his arms behind his back so he couldn't hurt himself then had a look at his hand, it was badly bruised and bleeding all down the side.

He struggled against me but I kept a hold of his wrists, "Roger! Stop and listen to me!" I ordered and he stopped wriggling and looked over his shoulder at me, "What the fuck are you doing this for" I said and showed him his own bleeding hand.

"I can't hit Fred anymore so the wall gets it" He said flatly and I scoffed, "it's gonna hurt you way more than it hurts the wall, now calm down and talk" I said and he nodded as I slowly released his wrists.

I turned him around and cupped his cheeks with my hands, bringing my face so close to his that our noses were touching, "I love you so much, Roggie, and I'm so sorry that Fred's being an ass but I need to ask you a favour before we get home..." I said and he looked me straight in the eyes, "umm, no more punching walls" I said and he nodded.