Part 99

Roger's POV
I looked back at Brian who was blushing madly and waved him over, "come on, I'm not mad at you" I said and he smiled sheepishly before he sat on the edge of the bed next to me, "what's up? You seem a bit off" I said and he looked at me then moved my hair from over my ears and looked at them.

He smiled a little then put his fingers over the ends of the plugs I had in and started to gently stroke them, "you like them, huh? They feel nice" I said and he blushed a little as I leaned closer to him and brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Did you like the show?" I asked and he nodded quickly before his fingers gently pulled at the plugs and got them both out of my ears, "I did love it...but I love it even more when it's just me and you" he said then grabbed something from behind me and put it in his pocket.

"I'll be back, give me just a second" he said then stood up off the bed and went out to wherever he wanted to go. He came back a few seconds later with the small syringe and had it filled with water from the tap, "you wanna try?" He asked and I nodded a little.

He knelt in front of me and connected the syringe to the tube going all the way up the shaft inside me then looked me in the eyes and smiled, "do you want to do it or me?" He asked and I pointed at him, "it's so much better when you do it" I said and he blushed lightly.

I leaned forwards and held his cheeks as he shuffled closer so that our bodies were touching then rested his forehead on mine and looked me in the eyes, "going now, get ready" he said and I held his hips, "and here we go" he smiled and I instantly relaxed and let myself melt into him as his long fingers gently pushed on the plunger.

— a while later —

I snuggled closer to Brian and put my ear on his chest so I could hear his heart. It was quite quick because he was probably stressed from the phone interview he was doing but I think me being there was calming him a little as he'd managed to distract his hand from flapping about by running through my hair and tapping my cheeks gently.

His fingers massaged my scalp and I let a hum escape me before I smiled and looked up at Brian. He gently kissed my head then went back to answering questions as his hand subconsciously tapped on my shoulder.

I patted his chest then perked up a little as I heard him saying, "thank you for having me, hope the rest of the show goes well" and looked up at him again, "thanks, bye bye! Bye" he smiled then put down the phone, "oh my god you will never believe how boring that was" he groaned and pulled down his shirt.

"You seemed really fucking bored, just saying" I said and he giggled, "I knew it, I think the guy hosting it could tell as well because he just kept skipping people who were asking about that thing" he said and I nodded. That thing was the dreaded question 'so...what is Bohemian Rhapsody all about?'

All of us were sworn to never tell, and we didn't say anything except they'd have to ask Fred. And there was no way they would get it out of him.

"So, what d'you wanna do now? Cuddle, watch some telly, we could go shopping or we could just go out and do the garden if you like" I said and Brian smiled, "I don't think you're doing gardening in just your underwear, love, but that sounds good" he said and I giggled a little as he twanged the elastic on my boxers.

"All right, I'll get some clothes on then we can do out and-did you say you had some petunias or something?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah, we could plant those then maybe have a little picnic" I said and a little smile spread across his face.

"That sounds lovely, now go and get something comfy on and be straight out" he said then patted my shoulder and pushed me so I was sat up. I got off the sofa and ran up the stairs then pulled the wardrobe doors open and pulled out a pair of shorts with frayed hems and a shirt that was a bit too big for me.