Part 36

Still a bit of smut in this, sorry :) 

Roger's POV 

My legs shook as the vibrations rippled through me then I felt Brian's hand near my balls and the shaking got even more intense as he placed the second arm just behind them so everything down there was vibrating. 

"O-Oh, that's so good" I moaned as Brian pushed it in as far as it would go, "let m-me on my back" I stuttered and he helped me roll over and keep my legs up so I could try and do it myself. I tried reaching down for it but I couldn't reach it so I had to let Brian do the thrusting as I did something else which I hadn't quite worked out yet. 

"G-go! As hard as you can!" I shouted and Brian started ramming the vibrator deeper inside of me as I watched my cock harden again. His thrusting rocked me up and down and if the bed was any closer to the wall I swear we would've put a hole in it. 

He turned the vibrations up suddenly and I moaned as my hand wrapped itself around my length and started pumping slowly as my eyes closed and my head rolled back in pleasure. The thrusting continued for a while as I wanked off but it just wasn't hitting the spot so I re-angled my hips and countered his thrusts, sending it deeper than anything had ever been before. 

I kept this up as my hand kept stroking my cock and when I got the angle just right, the tip of the vibrator rammed into my prostate time and time again, making me see stars then clench up completely as everything twitched. Brian stopped the thrusting once he knew I was close and just sat in front of me. 

The thing he did next was better than anything I could have seen on a tape or in a magazine. 

He led down next to me and put his legs up to his chest like me then got the toy we were using earlier in his hand, "you cum, I cum, I'm making this good for the both of us" he said then reached down between his legs and gasped as he penetrated himself. 

"Third setting, babes, go" he panted and moaned as he turned the device onto the strongest it would go and started ramming it up inside himself. If I thought I'd seen some good porn, this was nothing compared to it. I reached between my legs like he did and found the little handle sticking out of me and got a firm grip on it then pressed the button one last time and almost screamed where it was so intense. 

I started moving the device inside of me and soon my natural instinct set in and I just went for it completely, grabbing it firmly and pushing and pulling so the tip rammed into my prostate with every push. "Oh my- Brian, baby...s-so good" I stuttered and Brian moaned in response as I saw him shut his eyes and let his hands do the work. 

My other hand wandered downwards as I pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper with every hit and I started to play with myself, flicking my tip with my fingers then wrapping my hand around my cock and just slowly teasing myself. 

Brian started screaming as his whole body shook and he came all over himself then he started panting with the intensity of his orgasm. That was all I needed to end round three. I quickened my pace and soon cum was spurting out onto my stomach as I moaned and arched my back, "Bri...oh, I love you..." I panted and let my legs stop shaking for a while. 

Once I had come down, I rolled over and got on top of Brian, I put my legs either side of his waist so I could be comfortable, "that was amazing..." I panted and he nodded with his eyes shut "you want it out or should I leave it?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes, "keep it, it feels like you're inside me...I wish I had the balls to feel that" he panted and I nodded, kissing him on the cheek. 

He pulled his sticky hands up to my face and tried to pull me in for a kiss but I turned my head before he had a chance and started licking the white liquid off his fingers. "What the-okay..." Brian giggled and I smiled as I poked my tongue out at him, "you're absolutely delicious" I said, lapping up the last of his cum from his hands, and he smiled. 

"Okay, my ass is getting sore now...would you do the honours?" I said and Brian nodded, leaning up and planting a messy kiss on my lips as he pulled the vibrator out of me. "I'll do mine if you want...or you could do it, I don't mind" he said and I scooted down his body so I was in between his legs. 

I spread his ass cheeks and looked at how his hole stretched around the shaft of the vibrator, smiling a little at how he was still so starry-eyed, then put my head between his legs and started to pull the device out. I licked around his hole to just finish things off nicely as I pulled it out then gave him a little tease by poking my tongue in ever so slightly then pulling it out and resting the vibrator on the bed. 

~OKAY, SMUTTY STUFF IS DONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE!~ 

I worked my way back up his body and he untucked the sheets for the both of us to slip under. "Come on, we got another show tomorrow and I don't want my little drummer boy to be exhausted before bedtime" he smiled and patted the space next to him. 

I quickly put the two toys into a little plastic bag and swept everything else off the bed then crawled in next to him, settling my head on his smooth chest. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close and kissed the top of my head as I placed little ones on his chest. 

"Love you, Roggie..." he sighed and a little smile made its way onto my face, "love you too, Bri...see you in the morning" I said and he let out a little giggle, "ah...this is the life"

And that was the last thing I heard that night before sweet sleep consumed me. And for the first time in ages, I felt good about where my life's going. I didn't feel ashamed of myself because I did something wrong, I felt so relieved that everything went right! Honestly, that day was one of the best in my life so far, apart from the day Brian confessed to me. 

That was all I could dream about, the time he first told me he had a crush on me...

He just finished doing the guitar part for a song and I was sat outside in the control room, just eyeing him up as he played. The way he shook his hair about when it got in his way, his expert fingers danced over the strings, how he would bite his bottom lip when he concentrated. I found every single one of his little quirks so fascinating.

"That was really good Bri... um, I'm really sorry to bring this up but who is it you like? Properly now..." I asked, my hands fumbling with the buttons on my jacket, and I saw his smile drop a little before he said, "Okay... actually, no, I'll describe them and you guess..."

I can't even with this man, jeez...

"Okay, shoot" I said and he looked right at me, "well, they are kinda short up to me-" I couldn't hold it in, I just started laughing and interrupted him. I did feel bad but kinda brought it back with, "Bri... you're a fucking giant, of course they look small up to you!" which made him smile. 

He started playing with the wire that ran from his headphones as he described his crush and I kept my eyes on a photo on the wall of the four of us looking extremely happy,  "Yeah... that's true... anyway, they're a bit short, they have... blue-ish eyes and lovely pink lips. Um, what else do they have? Ah yes, they have the loveliest smile in the world. And they know I'm gay... just saying..." 

My head shot over to look at him and he smiled awkwardly, probably not noticing he was doing it, as the cogs in my brain started churning around.  "They know you're gay? Hmm..." I said calmly but in my head I was freaking out, I knew exactly who he just described but I didn't want to ruin the moment we had.

"Do I know them?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly as he nodded, "very well actually..." 

I couldn't believe it. He actually meant me and wasn't even trying to hide it. My mouth dropped open in actual shock and my eyes widened, "Brian Harold May. Are you... trying to say you have... a-a crush on me?" I pointed at my chest then he looked at the floor. 

I thought I'd screwed up big time right there and then when he never answered me but when his hazel eyes met mine, my heart skipped a beat as he said only five words...

  "Of course I am Rog..." 

And from that moment, those tiny five words, everything I'd thought was wrong with me and how I was never good enough for him just disappeared. I knew that I had him and he knew he had me... and the result of that one day a few months ago turned into the love and passion of tonight. And I don't regret a thing...