Part 59

Roger's POV
I kept running and running until I got badly out of breath and had to step off. "Alright Rog? Get your breath back and we can go do the weights if you like" Brian said and I nodded with a little smile as I managed to catch my breath. I stayed still for a little while until I felt I was ready then gave the tube a tug and flipped the tap off with my foot before the both of us headed over to the weights.

"Oh, have they got two hundred-million pound weights? I'll do that easy" I joked and flexed my muscles at Brian who just laughed, "well? Have they? Or will I have to stick with lousy 10 pound ones?"I said and Brian rolled his eyes. "You're stuck with what I give you" he grinned and gave me one of the hand weights as I started lifting it above my head.

"Oh, where's the thingy..." I said and Brian giggled, "already done, love...see"

I looked down and saw the end of the tube was indeed connected to the tap but it wasn't turned on, "you berk! It's still room air in it 'cause you forgot to turn it on" I giggled and flipped the thing on with my foot, "oh! Remember you said you wanted to try, you can if you like...it's only weights so not so much strain on me" I said and he nodded with a little smile.

I thumbed around for the catch and popped it open then slipped it off and held it out for him to take. He took it quickly and looked it over, running his fingers over each bit until he got to the bit that goes over your mouth. "Can I keep it until you finish the weights?" He asked and I nodded with a little smile until loud footsteps got closer to the door.

He panicked and forced the thing back onto my face and quickly clipped it back up as I sorted the little parts under my nose. We both picked up a weight as soon as it was back on me and made it look like we were coaching each other, standing face to face with only one weight each. Max walked in a second later and flashed us a little smile, "hey, how are you both?" He asked and the both of us nodded.

"I'm feeling good, getting up and all has done me a bit of good" I said and Max nodded, "brilliant. Well then, if you're both alright I'll come back in a little while and check on you"

I nodded and waved a little as he left the room and both of us sighed, "that was fucking close...do you still want to try it?" I asked and Brian shook his head. "No cheers, I might ask to try your other one if you don't really need it" he said and I nodded, "good idea...I gotta take this off though, it's getting annoying"

I put the weight down on the rack and unclipped the side of the harness then turned off the tap and took the mask off. I left the thing on the floor and picked the weight back up. I lifted it over my head and worked my left arm before switching and doing the same with the other arm as Brian watched with a little smile.

"Enjoying the view, love?" I smiled and he nodded, "very much..." he strutted over and took me in his arms and started kissing my neck then planted his lips on mine. He moaned into my mouth as I put my hand on his growing bulge in his trousers then squeaked and moaned again as I gave him a little pat where his balls were then pulled away from him. He tried to kiss me again but I had an idea.

He tried kissing me again but I swooped out of the way and placed a kiss on his back every time he tried to kiss me. "Brian! We're not here to play kiss chase!" I giggled and he whined a bit before taking me completely by surprise and kissing my lips again, this time with passion.

His hands were on my cheeks, pulling me towards him, and his lips worked over mine and sometimes he took my bottom lips between his teeth and gently pulled it. I felt his tongue prod at my lips but I shut them tight and managed to pull away, "that was the last kiss you're getting today.." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but can't a boyfriend get some kisses? I think it's in the handbook that I give kisses and you give kisses back so..." he tapped his cheek so I quickly pecked it and returned to lifting the little weights.