Part 27

Roger's POV
I went after the tall man and followed him until he went into the little toilet cubicle then waited a short while. I heard little grunts from inside and my cheeks flushed a dark red with the naughtiest thought I could ever have. I smiled to myself and knocked quietly on the door, "need a hand in there?" I asked and there was another little grunt from the other side of the door.

"Go away! Whoever it is please leave me alone..." Brian's muffled voice came through the door and I knocked again, trying to jiggle the lock at the same time. "Aww... is Brimi having man troubles?" I cooed and there was a groan from the door, "no! I'm not! Now piss off Rog!"

I bit my finger to stop myself from laughing then knocked one last time as I managed to get the lock undone, "I'm coming for you!" I giggled and Brian whined as I tried to pull the door. "Go away! Can I not take a shit in peace!?" He groaned and slammed the door shut.

I sighed and turned towards the seats to see two little heads popped up over the headrests, looking at me with wide eyes to see what I was doing. I went over to them, smacking one lady in the head with my arm by accident, and sat back down, "you were watching the whole time, right?" I asked and they both nodded, "shit!"

That ruined my joke. See, I was going to try and get Brian to let me in then come out and sit down like I was sore in the ass. But they saw. So I couldn't see their shocked little faces when they thought we did it in a plane toilet, especially if they thought it was the first time.

"Rog? Still in there?" Freddie asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face, and I broke out of my trance on nothing. "Oh, yeah, sorry...just thinking a second" I smiled at the two and they nodded in sync. "Why d- actually, don't worry..."

I sighed and led back in my seat, waiting for Brian to come back, as the other two chatted quietly.

He soon came back and sat down next to me, pushing the armrest up between us and letting me snuggle into his side. He seemed quite hot and his cheeks were a little red, "Bri? Are you alright?" I asked and he looked down at me as he threw an arm around my shoulders, "you're kinda hot, are you feeling alright?"

I waited for an answer for a little while until he sighed and explained himself, "well, I thought it was inappropriate to have mister missile near me whilst I was on a plane... so I gave him a few pats on the shoulder and he left me alone" he seemed pretty proud of not saying that he had a boner and just jerked off in the toilet.

"I see...will mister missile be coming back do you think? He's very persistent, you know" I smiled up at him and he rolled his eyes, "I hope to god he doesn't but we'll see" I giggled a little and he sighed, subconsciously running a hand through my hair, and relaxed back into the chair.

"Mister who?" I heard from behind me and turned to see John with tears in his eyes and Freddie with a very confused expression plastered on his face, "whats this mister you're talking about?" I couldn't help but laugh at John trying desperately not to burst as Brian sort of explained.

"Mister missile... have you never heard of him?" He smiled and Freddie shook his head, "oh...well, he's around a lot when someone you love is near and you have to do a bit of work to make 'im piss off" I chuckled and Freddie finally got it, his face going from confusion to slight disgust then back to normal...whatever that is...

"Eh, I don't think mister missile likes them anyway" he sighed, leaning further back in his seat, and I chuckled. "Who does mister missile like then?" I asked and I saw him blush slightly as he stuttered, "I-um-I think...mister missile is a big fan of you, I'll say that"

It was my turn to blush as I turned away so he wouldn't see but it didn't work. Two fingers rested on my chin and pulled it found so I was facing Brian, "aw, babes you're blushing!" He squealed and gave me a little peck on the cheek, "Y'know what...you are probably the most adorable little man I have ever known. And I hope it'll stay that way until... well, until forever I guess."