Part 14

Freddie's POV
I walked outside to get a cup of tea and was greeted my none other than that 'lovely' lady Brian had brought home once and had a little relationship with. "Hello, Chris..." I said and she came over, patting my shoulder. "Hello, Fred... do you know where Brian is?" She asked and I pointed down the corridor at the door without thinking.

"Wait! Be quiet, they're practicing!" I shouted after her and she didn't even turn around. "I'd better see what she gets up to..." I mumbled to myself and followed her down the corridor.

I opened the door and saw her stood at the desk, a look of shock on her face, "Did you hear what he said?" She asked and I shook my head. "Ask him what he said! I can't believe I just heard that!" She was shouting now so I shushed her, pressing the little intercom button on the desk. "John, dear... what was that?" I asked and his head shot over, eyes filled with panic.

He got up quickly and went into the drumming booth but left his headphones on, "John! What did one of you say!" I said firmly then gritted my teeth together, "John, answer me... I have a very flappy lady out here..." he sat back down and swung his microphone in front of his face, "let Roger tell you himself..." he said and smiled.

"Roger... what did you say?" I asked and looked at John who was obviously trying to tell Roger I wanted him. He put up his finger and soon enough Roger answered me. "What did you want?" He said and I cleared my throat. "What did you say, dear. I have someone who wants me to know from you..." I looked over my shoulder at Chrissie who had a face like thunder.

"I said I need to stop saying shit about people..." he replied and I tutted, "now what you actually said..." I saw John's face go a little pale, his eyes fixed on the floor. "Fine... I said... that I, um, I need to stop thinking about different shit than work. Then I told John not to tell the other one... why?" He said, almost innocently, and I rolled my eyes.

I knew exactly what the answer was going to be but I pressed him to get out everything, "and what was this thought? Was it about a certain someone or was it just a daydream?" I asked and he hummed, "a bit of both..."

That was what tipped Chrissie over the edge. Even though Brian had broken up with her weeks ago, she was still adamant on calling him hers and claiming that they're still a thing. "I'm going in there..." she said and stormed through the doors towards the drum booth.

I rushed after her in case she went full ape on someone and I was one of the only ones out of us who could hold her. She flung open the door to reveal a red-faced and watery-eyed Roger sat behind the kit. "Take those off!" She ordered and Roger pulled the pads from over his ears, placing them just behind.

Chrissie was absolutely fuming, "if you say anything like what you said then and what you implied, I will make sure you can't go within a thousand miles of my Brian! Ugh, you disgusting thing! God... I wouldn't dare say anything like you do!" She stormed out of the room and hopefully out of the building.

Roger started sniffling a little and I looked over at him, seeing a tear run down each cheek. Brian rushed over to the door and John poked his head forwards so he could see the drummer, "Rog, what did she do?" Brian said, pushing past me and going over to the blonde. "Nothing, I don't even know why I'm fucking crying..." he replied and Brian cooed, slinging his arms and Roger's neck and resting his chin on top of his head.

"I'm sorry Bri...I'm sure you're thinking of me like an absolute wacko, and to be honest I am, but From what she's said it sounds like I want something bloody awful but... all I really want is you..." Roger said, a little cheesy but I didn't mind, it was cute anyway. I saw Brian blush lightly, "what do you mean?" He asked and the drummer smiled, turning his head so he could see the man on his back.