Chapter 4

Can I remind people this is a joint story written by myself and doodle1403 in private message. Thank you to everyone who is reading this book and for your votes and comments.

They then went back to the car. As soon as the family set off Louis was asleep cuddling with his new lion and Niall wasn't far off either. "I give him 10 minutes before he's asleep." Liam said gesturing to Niall and Harry shrugged. "I'd say more 5." Harry said with a chuckle. Liam laughed. 'You leaving me in the land of nod aswell' Liam laughed. Louis was fast asleep. "Maybe." Harry mumbled and Liam took that as a yes.

"Go to sleep Haz I'll wake you when we get home." Harry nodded before closing his eyes himself. Liam looked at his sleeping family on the drive home. Halfway home and Louis started to stir. "You Alright lou?" Liam asked hearing shuffling from the back and looking in the Mirror seeing Louis waking up. "Need the toilet Papa." Louis whined and Liam sighed. "You think you can last half hour?" "How long that?" Louis questioned rubbing his eyes. "Three episodes of Paw Patrol." Liam said explaining it in a way Louis would understand.

"No papa." Louis whimpered "Alright lou I'll stop when I can." Liam said. "Be quick Papa." Louis whined. Liam sighed he had only been half hour ago. Liam saw that he saw a service station about ten minutes away. He sighed and drove to it. Another five minutes and Louis started sobbing as he had an accident

Liam knew straight away what had happened and tried to calm the boy down but it wasn't easy bearing in mind he was driving. Niall and Harry also woke up with the sound of Louis' cries. "What happened?" Harry asked. "Louis' had an accident I'm about to stop." Harry nodded and turned around to try and calm the distraught boy down. Louis was a sobbing mess. Niall even tried to calm his brother down. Louis thought he had finished.Liam reached the services 5 minutes later and quickly parked before Harry got out retrieving the still sobbing Louis and grabbed the spare clothes that they keep in the car for these kind of situations before carrying Louis into the building. "Ni do you need the toilet?" Harry asked "No." Niall said snuggling back under his blanket. Niall fell back to sleep. Liam being the worry wart he was felt nialls forehead with his hand.Harry took Louis to the toilet and took his wet trousers and underwear of before sitting him on the toilet. "I don't need to go anymore daddy." Louis sobbed. "Just sit their for a minute baby to make sure." Harry said wiping Louis' eyes from tears. Louis nodded and sniffled and like harry expected used the toilet. Once he was sure Louis was finished he started to get him dressed in dry underwear and trousers. Once Louis was dressed. Harry picked the boy up and then carried him out to the car having put his wet clothes in a carrier bag.

Harry came back to the car to find Niall back asleep. Louis car seat was all wet to now. "What we meant to do about Louis' car seat it's soaking." Harry said as he was about to put Louis in it. "Umm place a blanket over it. He can't just sit without one." Liam said and Harry nodded doing as Liam said before placing Louis in his car seat and then getting back into his seat.

Louis couldn't sleep on the way back so Harry put Peppa pig on the iPad. Niall slept the whole journey home. When they reached Home Harry got Louis out and took him to have a bath so he could be properly cleaned up while Liam carefully picked Niall up and carried him upstairs to get him changed deciding the boy could just shower or bath in the morning. Niall stirred slightly at being changed into his pyjamas. 'Shhh it's just papa putting your pyjamas on. Niall just slowly nodded before closing his eyes again. "Hang on Ni sweetie stay awake I need you to brush your teeth and use the toilet." Liam said and Niall whined before rubbing his eyes. "Good boy go and grab your toothbrush and then go into mine and daddy's bathroom as I think daddy's giving Louis a bath still." Niall nodded before slowly walking out the room stumbling slightly as he was so tired. Niall stumbled over his own feet as he was still half asleep luckily Liam followed the boy out.