Chapter 65

In the end she decided to leave Niall be as it wasn't like harry was actually coughing over Niall and she didn't even know if he was contagious. She just hoped that she wouldn't come to regret that decision. She got Harry to sip some water and then turned the TV on. "I think it's time for bed ni." Harry said half hour later looking down at his eldest who had his eyes shut and was curled into his chest. "No comfy." Niall mumbled snuggling further into harry who sighed rubbing his back.

Harry let the boy cuddle him for a bit longer. Niall eventually fell asleep and Anne got up and lifted him into her arms carrying the boy up to bed. Harry lay watching tv. Once Niall was in bed, Anne cane to see how Harry really was. "Right What's going on love, and don't tell me nothing as your cough is not nothing." Anne said sitting down next to Harry. "Dunno" Harry shrugged telling his mum the truth.

"Well coughing isn't a symptom of chicken pox so it isn't that, however something is obviously wrong." Anne said placing her hand on Harry's forehead. "Your warm as well." She said and Harry sighed before nodding and cuddling into his mums side. Anne hugged Harry. "Do you want to go up to bed and we can give you some cough medicine. Harry nodded slowly getting up and heading upstairs Anne telling him she would be up as soon as she located the medicine.

Harry got changed and got into bed. Anne grabbed the medicine and the bucket and headed upstairs. "Sit up Love." Anne said while measuring out the medicine and giving it to Harry to take before letting him settle under the duvet. "If you need anything over night just come and get me." Anne said and Harry nodded before she left the room letting Harry sleep.

Anne left his bedroom door open ajar incase she was needed overnight. Once she had left the room she quickly checked on Niall finding the boy fast asleep still before heading off to find Robin and update him on the situation. Robin felt sorry for his son he couldnt catch a break at the minute. "I'm going to head upstairs to bed incase Harry calls out as I won't be able to hear him down here. You coming up?" Anne asked and Robin nodded. "May as well." He said before getting up himself and the pair headed upstairs.They both got changed and headed to bed. Soon the household was peaceful.

Whilst one household was peaceful the other one was most certainly not as Louis had woken up again. Liam was comforting the whimpering boy he gave the boy another bath to see if that would help. "Come on lou love, calm down." Liam said rubbing his back as he placed Louis in the bath. "Papa I want them gone, don't like spots, never want to see another spot in my life." The boy ranted and Liam couldn't help the laugh that escaped him which earned him a glare from Louis.

Liam tried to laugh at the glare as he let Louis down in the bath "Papa it's not funny." Louis stated on the edge of tears once again and Liam sighed. "I know sweetie, but once you've had them you shouldn't get them ever again." Liam said and Louis nodded. "Good." He stated as he rubbed his eyes. Liam gently washed the boy and then got a very tired Louis put the bath.

Once Louis was out and dried Liam got him dressed before carrying the boy back to his room. "Do you want a story or just a cuddle?" Liam said. "Cuddle." Louis mumbled pulling his comfort blanket out from under his duvet and placing his thumb in his mouth while Liam wrapped his arms around the boy. Liam cuddled the boy and sang a lullaby to the boy. Louis soon fell asleep cuddled into Liam and Liam smiled hoping the boy would actually sleep for a while.

Liam so on drifted of to sleep to. Karen was staying in the spare room. Karen checked on the pair half hour later and smiled seeing them both asleep and decided to retreat to bed herself. Louis woke up during the night but not as much as he has been which Liam was very greatful.

The next morning when Liam woke up Louis was actually still asleep so Liam took this opportunity to go and have a shower hoping Louis wouldn't wake up while he showered. Liam had a quick shower knowing his luck Louis would wake up.