Chapter 18

Liam poked his head through his room and noticed Anne but not Harry. "He is just in the bathroom." Anne said. "Oh okay." Liam said before heading into Niall room Niall instantly making grabby hands when he saw Liam. "Hey Ni." Liam said as he led down letting Niall snuggle into his side. "You feeling any better?" Liam asked and Niall shrugged.

"A bit but I don't like being sick." Niall mumbled and Liam chuckled."No one likes being sick love." Liam said as he started to play with Niall's hair hoping to get the boy to sleep. Niall soon dosed of and Liam followed.

Louis stirred slightly in his sleep and where he was wrapped up in robins arms caused the older man to wake as well. "You Okay Lou?" Robin asked as Louis rubbed his eyes. "Where Papa?" Louis asked looking around confused as he was pretty sure he fell asleep cuddling with his papa. "He's with Ni love." Robin said hoping Louis would except that and fall back asleep not that he actually knew why Louis had woke up in the first place as he normally slept without waking up during the night. Louis nodded and snuggled into his grandpa and tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. Robin read a story and the boy was back fast asleep.

Anne knocked on the toilet door checking Harry was ok. "I don't know to be honest Mum." Harry said back and that was the truth. "Can I come in love?" Anne asked. "Umm no, I'll come out nothings happening in here anyway." Harry said before he opened the bathroom door. "Maybe your constipated Love?" Anne suggested as she helped Harry back to bed. "Great that's the last thing I need literally I feel like my body is just sending me to hell and back." Harry groaned as another painful spout shot through his abdomen. Anne rubbed her sons tummy. Do you want some medicine to see if that will help sweetie." she asked. Harry just shrugged. "Do we have any?" Harry replied. "I picked some up for Niall the other day. They were kids ones but they might still help." Anne said but Harry shook his head. "I'll be fine hopefully it will just pass naturally." Harry said. "Ok we will see how you are in the morning" Anne said.

Harry nodded and lay down. Anne researched foods to help with constipation. Harry fell back asleep while Anne was researching but she was having difficulty finding foods that wouldn't make Harry sick but help. Anne found fibre and bananas help with constipation. Anne then came downstairs to see if she could find anything that Harry could eat when he next woke up and passed through the living room seeing her husband still awake.

"Why you awake?" Anne asked pausing in the doorway. "Louis woke up about half hour ago and he's only just fell back asleep." Robin explained and Anne nodded gently ruffling Louis' hair as she passed to go into the kitchen. Robin shut his eye's with the boy fast asleep on him. Anne collected a banana and some bread she lightly buttered. She smiled when she walked back through the living room seeing Robin and louis now flat out so Anne quietly walked through before heading upstairs back to Harry and Liam's room. Harry was still asleep when Anne got back so she placed the food down on his bedside table and got back into bed next to her son. Anne fell asleep.

Niall started to stir slightly waking Liam up in the process. Liam ruffled nialls hair trying to get the boy back to sleep till a grown escapes his lips. He carefully rolled niall on to his side and held the bucket under him. Niall just whimpered at the movement and as he gagged his eyes shot open. "Shh Your Okay." Liam whispered and Niall sniffled before he threw up again and again Liam trying to comfort him the best he could. Niall was Soon dry heaving over the bucket. Liam comforted him as he started crying. "Alright Love rinse your mouth out for me." Liam said once Niall was completely done. Niall did as told and spat the water back into the bucket before Liam quickly went to empty the bucket before coming back and cuddling with Niall. "Can I have a story please Papa?" Niall whimpered as he snuggled into Liam's side. "Yeah sure Baby." Liam said as he reached for Niall's book and let Niall get comfy, Liam read niall a story and sent the I'll boy to sleep. Everything was peaceful in household again.