Chapter 79

"Papa?" Louis asked and Liam looked up. "Yeah Love." Liam said. "Will I ever get to be a big brother?" Louis asked liking that Niall was doing what he normally did. "Do you like acting like the big brother?" Liam asked figuring out louis was enjoying this. "Yeah." Louis said and Liam smiled. "You never know Lou." Liam said seeing Niall smiling at him as Louis was going to be a big brother sooner than he thought. Niall fell asleep soon after that. Louis cuddled his sleeping brother.

"Oh Thanks Dad." Harry said seeing Robin had already began cleaning up Louis' mess. "No worries, Don't want you over doing it" Robin said. Harry smiled at him before picking up Louis' paint covered plates and began to wash them in the sink. Robin was wiping the chairs down which were covered in paint.

Robin soon came up deciding to swap with Liam so he and Louis could join Harry downstairs for lunch. Liam thanked the man. Robin carefully picked Louis up and then Liam gently moved niall so he could get up and then he took Louis from Robin. Robin sat next to a sleeping niall.

"Where we going?" Louis asked not happy being moved from his brother. "It's lunchtime baby, maybe you could cuddle Ni again later." Liam said as they headed downstairs. Louis nodded as he cuddled into his papa as he was being cuddled.

"Oh hey baby, what do you want for lunch?" Harry asked when Liam and Louis appeared in the kitchen. "Cheese." Louis said. "What do you want with cheese. You can have a sandwich or pasta?" Harry questioned. 'Sandwich please" Louis asked. "Course, you good with a cheese sandwich Li?" Harry asked and Liam nodded. "Sounds good to me." Liam said bouncing Louis slightly who was sat on his lap making the boy giggle.

Once Harry made the sandwiches Liam put Louis on his seat making the boy Whine "Sorry Lou but I need to eat as well." Liam said and louis whined again. "Wanna sit with you though." Louis whined. "Well I'm afraid you're going to have to sit next to me instead." Liam explained. Louis sighed and huffed but did pick his sandwich up and start eating. "Is it nice?" Harry asked and Louis nodded as he was pretty hungry deciding he'd just cuddle with his papa once he'd finished eating Harry smiled at the boy as they all ate their lunch.

"Cuddle niall" Louis asked once he finished his lunch. "Why don't we let Niall sleep for a bit with grandad while you and me play Lego?" Liam suggested also wanting to give Harry a bit of a break. "Okay." Louis said raising his arms for Liam to pick him before he carried him to the backroom placing him on a beanbag and getting his Lego for him Harry smiled and started to clear up before going into the lounge to watch t.v.. Harry didn't realise how tired he was. Harry soon fell asleep on the sofa.

Louis happily played with his Lego getting Liam to find the bricks he wanted. "No daddy I said a long pink one that ones red." Louis stated unimpressed. "I know baby put you've used all the pink ones as there is very many of them." Liam tried to explain. "Want pick' Louis huffed.

"I'm sorry Lou but no more." Liam said. "But need pink." Louis moaned. "Louis there's not much difference between them plus why does it have to be pink?" "Pigs pink." Louis said and Liam looked down at one louis was building. "Right Okay, Umm how about you use brown?" Liam suggested. "Why would I use brown?" Louis asked. "Maybe its a bit muddy." Liam suggested and louis nodded seemingly liking that idea. Liam smiled Louis building his pig.

When they were all well he was going to take them to the farm for the day. "Why are you so interested in farms at the moment baby?" Liam asked as this interest was a new thing. "Don't know papa but really like them." Louis said and Liam just nodded ruffling the boys hair. "Would you like to go to a real farm one day and see all the animals?" Liam asked and louis quickly nodded his head. "Yes papa. We go now?" Louis asked and Liam chuckled. "Not now love but we're go soon I promise." Liam said as day out somewhere and spending it as a family was well needed. He just needed to get Niall better and louis and Harry to stay healthy first. Louis carried on making his pig out if Lego. "Done papa." Louis said showing Liam his pig which had spots of brown dotted around it. "It's very nice sweetie. Lou have you got any homework?" Liam asked as he knew he hadn't done any with the boy that weekend.