Chapter 14

When Robin walked into the living room he smiled seeing Niall snuggled up to Liam asleep. "Do you want me to make a start on dinner Li as you look like you have your hands full." Robin said and Liam nodded thankfully. "Yeah that would be great, Louis will be whining in a bit about how hungry he is." Robin nodded and set off into the kitchen trying to find something that he could cook for dinner that maybe Niall would want to eat as well but he doubted Harry would want anything. Robin found some breaded chicken to put on with some chips. He also got peas ready to put on soon.

"Grandpa what's for dinner?" Louis asked as Robin came back into the living room. "Chicken, chips and peas." Robin said. "I don't like peas." Louis whined and Liam sighed. "Louis your eating the peas or you won't get any dessert." Liam said knowing the boy was trying to get out of eating them. "But there yucky." Louis whined But liam shrugged. "No dessert then, and I think there's ice cream in the freezer but I guess I'll have to eat it myself." Liam said Louis looked up at his daddy horrified before pouting and getting up going over to Robin to try and persuade him not to cook peas. "Lou listen to papa you need to eat they make you all big and strong" Robin said.

"How long till dinner Robin" Liam asked. Louis scrunched his nose up and sat down on the floor knowing he wasn't going to get his way and started to play with his cars again but Liam could tell he was sulking. Liam be about half hour." Robin replied and Liam nodded rubbing Niall's back as the boy started to stir again. "You ok ni" Liam said as the boy woke. "Hmm I think so." Niall mumbled sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Can I watch some cartoons." Niall asked. "Yeah but we're having dinner soon and I want you to try and some." Niall nodded and then Liam passed him the controller and letting him put on what he wanted.

Louis tried not to show he was sulking but he was. Louis looked up at the tv when niall picked something. Liam smiled at the pair and hoped niall was ok. "Ni play with me" Louis asked. "No Lou I want to watch tv." Niall said and Louis looked up pouting. "Please." He said looking at Niall and Niall shook his head cuddling further into Liam. "Lou he doesn't want to play and he doesn't have to." Liam said and Louis sighed but nodded and carried on playing by himself.

Liam could see Louis was upset but Liam knew that niall wasn't up for playing. Niall snuggled into his papa watching t.v. "Ni darling papa needs the toilet you going to be ok with our me for two minutes" Liam explained. Niall nodded and then moved.

When Liam came back Louis looked up. "Papa play?" Louis asked as Liam looked over at Niall seeing him cuddling with Robin. "Alright baby." Liam said seeing Niall pretty content for the meantime. Niall was watching tv. So Liam played with Louis he didn't know how long it was when he heard Niall whimper. Liam looked up at the whimper and caught Niall eye. "You Okay?" Niall just shook his head and made grabby hands at Liam who got up and walked over to him.

"Where you going Papa?" Louis asked as he saw Liam get up. "Ni wants me Baby." "But he has Grandpa." Louis stated upset that Liam was leaving him again. "I know honey but Niall isn't very well and when you're not well all you want is either me or daddy don't you." Liam said hoping Louis would understand. Louis nodded sadly. Liam went over to niall. "Do you need a change ni" Liam asked. Niall just shrugged. "Niall talk to me or just nod does your tummy hurt" Liam asked. Niall nodded and Liam sighed as he was hoping that Niall was getting better.

"I'll play with you Lou, and then dinner will be done soon." Robin said getting down onto the floor and picking up a car before pushing it around. Louis smiled as he played with his grandad.

Harry jolted awake. As soon as Harry woke Anne grabbed the bucket for Harry not knowing if it was needed but it was better safe than sorry. Harry vomitted into the bucket. He was then dry heaving over it. "Your Alright Haz, this can't possibly go on for much longer." Anne said as Harry finished that round. "I want it to stop now I'm so done with this. I mean Louis won't even come anywhere near me and I want to see him." Harry said and Anne sighed. "I know love and as soon as you stop vomiting you know he'll come straight up here and cuddle." Anne promised and Harry nodded. Anne got Harry to gargle water and take sips of diarrlyte. Harry snuggled up to his mum. "Go back to sleep Haz." Anne whispered as she played with his curls and Harry nodded before shutting his eyes. Harry soon fell asleep.