Chapter 9

This chapter is about Liam and Harry's romantic weekend.  I have decided to give everyone another chapter today what with Christmas arriving.  A special shout out to slove9974 and starwarsfan20

Liam drove to the countryside to a lodge they stayed in for their one year anniversary and the exact place he asked Harry to marry him. Harry and Liam listened to music on their drive.

Liam and Harry arrived at the complex they were staying in and booked in and got the keys for their lodge. Liam and Harry walked into the lodge and put all the things down before deciding what to do. Harry smirked as he passionately kissed Liam. Liam and Harry were passionately kissing. Things soon became more intense between Liam and Harry. Harry and Liam made love with each other loving the feeling as they couldn't do it as much now because of the boys. They cuddled for awhile.

"Right the shower is all yours but be quick." Liam said to Harry coming back into the room from taking his own shower. "What Why? Where we going?" Harry asked confused as he got off the bed. "Surprise love, now come on hurry up." Liam said hurrying his husband up as he wanted to get going. "Please tell me there isn't loads of surprises this weekend you know how much I hate them." Harry whined like a three year old. "That I can't say love." Liam said. "That means yes then." Harry said as he walked off into the bathroom leaving a laughing Liam behind. Liam got dried and dressed and couldn't wait to see Harry's face.

"Right Okay I need some idea of where we're going as I need to know what to wear." Harry said and Liam smiled. "Wear something warm we're going to be outside." Harry nodded knowing he wouldn't get anything else out of Liam and got dressed in what he felt was suitable. Harry got dressed and the pair left the lodge. Once outside the lodge Liam blindfolded Harry who moaned. "Seriously, Liam." Harry whined. "Yes I want to Surprise you and I don't want anything ruining it." Liam said and Harry nodded letting Liam do as he pleased. Harry sighed and let Liam guide him to where they were going. "Liam where on earth are we going?" Harry asked knowing that he wasn't on the path anymore. "Your find out soon enough." Liam said continuing to guide Harry. Harry sighed he had no clue what they were doing.

"Alright Sit." Liam said as he lowered Harry towards the ground. "Liam why am I sitting down on the ground?" Harry questioned and Liam smiled before removing Harry's blindfold.

"Wow, how did you get all this stuff set up? You've been with me the whole time?" Harry gasped. "I may have had a bit of help. Do you like it I know it's November and everything but Are first ever date was a picnic and it is a nice day just cold." Liam said. Harry smiled and lent over kissing Liam stopping his rambling. "Does that answer your question?" Harry said and Liam smiled before sitting down next to Harry. Liam unpacked the lunch and the pair cuddled each other enjoying their alone time.

"What we doing the rest of the day?" Harry asked as he rested his head on Liam's shoulder. "We will go and get some dinner later on but for now let's just enjoy this and watch the sun go down Yeah." Liam explained "How long until that happens?" Harry questions. "About an hour." Liam said looking at his watch and Harry smiled. "I love you." Harry said. "Love you more." Liam replied. The pair passionately kissed each other only stopping when one couldn't breath and then kissing again a second later. Harry and Liam finally broke away from kissing and cuddled as they finally ate the picnic.

"You certainly went all out with the food not sure I'm going to want dinner after all this." Harry said eating a strawberry. "Well if we're not hungry we're skip dinner plans but I'm sure you will be I mean we don't have to go out till late if you don't want to I mean we don't have any kids so there's no rush." Liam said and Harry smiled.

'Li you booked anything for later yet" Harry asked. "No as I didnt know when we would be hungry because of this picnic plus where not exactly in a busy area and it's the middle of November so I don't think anywhere will be too busy." Liam said. 'Well leave dinner to me I'll sort something out" Harry said pecking Liam's lips. "You sure?" Liam asked and Harry nodded. "Yeah you sorted all this out let me do dinner." Harry replied. "Yeah Okay I'll look forward to it?" Liam said. They stayed cuddled up for a while before going to for a walk and exploring. While Liam went to the toilet, Harry went on his phone and found something for that evening.