Chapter 24

This is written by me and doodle1403 in private message.

As soon as Harry finished work he headed straight for the school finding Louis already waiting in the reception area with a teaching assistant. "Hey Lou." Harry said and Louis looked up at the voice before making grabby hands at Harry who happily picked him up setting him on his hip. "How was he?" Harry asked the teaching assistant who sighed. "He's not well enough to be in school at the moment. He's got no energy poor thing all he wants to do is sleep and he ended up doing just that at break." The teaching assistant explained and Harry nodded rubbing Louis' back.

"You couldn't go find out if Niall wants to come home could you?" Harry asked and the teaching assistant nodded. "Course He's year 3 Right?" The teaching assistant said. "Yeah." The teaching assistant then headed off for Niall's classroom while Harry signed Louis out. The teaching assistant came back about 5 minutes later but without Niall which actually surprised Harry. "He said he wants to stay with his friends." She reported and Harry nodded.

"That's fine. Come on lou let's get you home." Harry said and Louis then looked up."Home, home or grandmas Home?" Louis asked sleepily. "Grandma and grandpa not having spoken to Liam or Karen this morning." Harry explained. "Thanks for staying here with Lou, can you do me a favour and let someone know of Niall is struggling or wants to come home to ring me we have had a nasty bug go round the family leaving everyone exhausted even once over the bug" Harry explained.The teaching assistant nodded and said bye to Louis. Louis had his eye's shut on Harry's shoulder. Harry then picked Louis' school bag up and carried the boy out to the car and by the time Harry got him buckled into his car seat the 4 year old was pretty much asleep. Louis fell asleep in the car. When Harry parked the car he rang the doorbell and robin carefully carried a sleeping Louis in.

"How did he manage at school I mean I can see he's clearly exhausted now?" Robin asked as he came back downstairs and entered the lounge after taking Louis up to bed. "Apparently He was really quiet and lacked full energy and then he fell asleep at break." Harry explained and Robin nodded."Where's Mum?" Harry asked. "Well she went food shopping but that was hours ago so who knows what she's doing now." Robin said and Harry chuckled knowing his mum can get distracted easily. Robin laid Louis down on the sofa and went to grab the boys blanket and teddies.

Harry went and made himself a cup of coffee. Once Louis was situated on the sofa Robin headed off into the kitchen to join Harry. "So you going back home tonight?" Robin asked and Harry nodded. "Yeah hopefully I don't see why not. I'm going to ring Liam in a bit and check but if all's good we're be out your hair by tonight." Harry said and Robin laughed.

"It's going to be pretty quiet around here without you or the boys." Robin said and Harry laughed. "We're not that loud." Harry said. "Yeah sure." Robin said. "Even though you guys haven't been well it's nice having a full house again.' Robin said. Harry smiled as he drank his coffee.

Anne bumped into a friend and ended up getting going for tea and catching up with her.When Harry finished his coffee he decided to ring Liam to find out what was going on but it was Karen who answered instead as Liam was asleep. Karen said to Harry that she doesn't see why the 3 can't come home as Liam had cleared his system of the bug and was now just tired. Harry agreed and said he would come home after picking Niall up from school. Harry woke Louis up to have his milkshake. Louis groaned but smiled at seeing his daddy. He was too tired before to register what was happening. Harry had a nice relaxing time to and ended up falling asleep after Louis had his milkshake.

Karen decided to make Liam something proper as he had only had toast or soup. As long as he kept it all down they would keep to the plan of the family being reunited but she wouldn't say anything to Liam so was a surprise when they got home. Karen made Liam chicken and rice before taking it up to Liam. She placed the plate on the bedside table before gently shaking Liam's shoulder to get him to wake up. "Li Love, I want you to try and eat a proper meal." Karen said softly and Liam slowly opened his eyes. "Mum I'm not hungry I only ate toast about 2 hours ago." Liam said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Please just try for me." Karen said and Liam sighed but nodded taking the plate from the side. "Mum this is a lot of food." Liam said seeing that Karen had put quite a lot of food on the plate. "Well it's a bag of rice worth and then maybe I got a bit carried away with the chicken but it was just in the fridge and it's out of date tomorrow so it needs eating. If you can't eat it all don't worry about it." Karen said and Liam nodded before starting to eat. Liam had just under half of it. This pleased Karen. Liam then lay back down exhausted.