Chapter 72

The next morning Liam woke up to his alarm going off and sighed stretching before getting up and heading over to louis' room first to wake him as he normally took longer to wake up than Niall who would normally jump out of bed happily. Louis was hard to get up as he suspected. "Come on Lou, school today." Liam said rubbing the boys back who just whined and tried to get away from Liam. Liam sighed but carried on waking the boy up. In the end Liam just lifted the boy out of bed and placed him down on the floor. "Go on lou, to the bathroom and then get dressed." Liam said seeing Louis standing on the floor tiredly rubbing his eyes.

Louis slowly walked to the bathroom. Liam then went to wake Niall up but he was already getting dressed for school. Do Liam went to help Louis get ready. Liam beat Louis back to his room and sat on his bed to wait for the Boy to return who did around 5 minutes later. Liam then helped the boy to get dressed before taking him downstairs for breakfast. "Here Lou." Liam said handing the boy a bowl of cereal before seeing Niall come running in. Liam then made niall some cereal. "Thank you." Niall said before tucking in while Louis just looked at his. "Louis come on you need to eat as you've got school and I don't have time for you to be fussy." Liam said and Louis sighed but did pick up his spoon. Louis was slow but ate most of it. They then got in the car.

When they reached the school Liam dropped Niall off first before heading for louis' classroom with the boy holding tightly onto his hand. The teacher and teaching assistant smiled as they saw Louis Miss Simmons asked Louis what he wanted to do. "Play?" Louis questioned and she smiled. "We can play for a bit but you need to let go of your papa's hand first." She said and Louis looked reluctant.

"Hey you're have a great day today and I'll be back before you know it, surely you'd rather be having fun here you were so bored by the end of last week." Liam said and Louis just nodded before giving Liam a hug. Liam hugged his son back before watching Louis go play with miss Simmons. Liam then spoke to the teacher. "Hey he did some work over the weekend he was great with numbers. He got frustrated with writing but Niall came up with a great idea of doing dot to dot with the letters' Liam explained. "That's a good idea, anything that can get him interested is great." She said and Liam nodded. "I'll see you later." Liam said and the teacher smiled before Liam headed off. Liam looked over at Louis before he left.

He had work that morning so was going to see Harry quickly before stating. When he arrived at the hospital he quickly headed to We're harry was seeing he had 15 minutes before his shift started. "Hey." Liam said quietly walking and Harry who was cuddled with his mum looked up and smiled. "Hey, Your here early." Hary said. "Yeah I'm working but I've got 15 minutes before I start." Liam said sitting down and taking Harry's hand. "How was Louis going into school this morning?" Harry asked and Liam smiled. "He was alright actually it was a lot easier than I was expecting." Liam said. "That's good." Harry said. "How are you feeling?" Liam then asked Harry who shrugged. "I'm alright at the moment but how long that lasts is another matter." Harry said causing Liam to nod. Liam hugged Harry and told him about the boys before he had to go to work.

"I'll try and come up during my break." Liam said kissing Harry who nodded before Liam left the room to head down to his area. Liam went and got changed and hot to work. His work colleagues asked about the boys and Harry. Liam smiled and told them that both boys were doing really well and harry was improving. Liam's colleagues said that was good they then got hand over and went to see their patients.

Meanwhile back at school all Louis classmates hugged him when they saw him. "Alright you lot, leave Louis alone and come and sit on the carpet." The teacher said smiling and all the kids did as told. Louis smiled and sat on the carpets. Louis was overjoyed when he found out they were doing maths first and the boy had no problems at all with that it was after break when the teacher announced they were going to be practicing writing that louis' mood deflated.