Chapter 105

Thank you for reading and voting on this story and sticking with it.

Over the following week, niall improved but the bug seemed to go round the family as Anne came down with it next. "It was going to happen to someone." Harry replied to his mums text as Niall walked into the room climbing onto the bed and sitting next to Harry. "You Alright love?" Harry asked and Niall nodded "Just wanted a cuddle." Niall said. "Where's papa and Lou?" Harry asked playing with niall's hair. "In the garden." Niall replied "You don't want to join them?" Harry asked but Niall shook his head and Harry didn't push it knowing Niall was still pretty tired and cuddly from the bug he'd had but Harry was thankful that he could cuddle Niall again.

Anne was back over the bucket as Harry replies to the text. Robin comforted her. Anne hoped no one else would get it.

Louis was in the garden with Liam playing football. The boy loved this time as even though it was pretty warm out he could spend much more time outside. He enjoyed alone time with his papa but also missed his brother and daddy. "Papa?" Louis asked sitting down on the grass. "Yes sweetie?" Liam said. "Can ni play with us?" Louis asked. "He's really tired baby but you can go and ask if you'd like although if he says no or he's asleep you don't keep pestering him." Liam said and Louis nodded jumping up and heading into the house.

Louis ran up stairs to go and find his brother. Harry heard Louis come in. "Shhh Lou Ni is fast asleep" harry said. Louis sighed. "want to play with Ni" he said. "He very tired at the moment." Harry said. Louis just nodded and left the room remembering what Liam had told him and he didn't want to get in trouble.

Liam decided to ring his mum and find out how she was. "Hey mum you okay?" Liam asked sitting down on the patio furniture as Karen picked up the phone. "Yeah I'm fine love." Karen said "That's good I was just checking as Anne's caught the bug Nialls had." Liam said as Louis came back out into the garden climbing onto Liam's lap. "Oh no that's not good, is everyone else ok" Karen asked. "Yea as far as I know but just don't overdo it I don't want you catching it to" Liam said as Louis climbed up for a cuddle. Karen and Liam talked for a little longer before finishing and Liam turned to Louis.

"Where's your shoes gone mister?" Liam asked tickling the bottom of louis' foot and the boy giggled. "went upstairs" louis giggled. "You put them back on to come back outside" Liam told the boy. Louis shrugged not caring. "Go on if your staying out here you need your shoes on if you stand on something sharp it's going to hurt." Liam warned the boy who sighed but slid of Liam's lap. Louis went to put his shoes on before coming back outside. "Right now you've got shoes on again what do you want to do?" Liam asked his youngest.

'swings" Louis beamed. Liam smiled and let Louis go on the swing as he sipped some water.

Harry was laying down as he became nauseous and had to get up and go into the bathroom. Niall stirred slightly but rolled over and settled back down. Harry rushed into the bathroom and leant over the toilet ready to throw up. Harry sighed knowing his mum was ill, hoping he hasn't got anything too. It didn't take too long before Harry was throwing up again and it was safe to say he was thoroughly fed up with throwing up. Niall woke up and heard his dad. He went to see him. "want me to get papa" niall said.

"No I'm fine sweetheart he's with Louis and I don't want to take him away from Louis." Harry said. "I stay with Lou while papa with you" niall said worried about his dad. Harry protested but niall didn't take no for an answer and went to get their papa. "Ni You Alright love?" Liam asked seeing Niall coming over to the swing set. "Dads being sick." Niall said worriedly. Liam sighed. "I'll go and see him, Lou we need to go inside you can cuddle Niall and watch some tv and play with your lego or trains" Liam told the boy. Louis got off the swing and sighed but listened to his papa as he missed spending time with Niall. They went inside and they cuddled up and watched tv.