Chapter 70

Thank you everyone for your comments and votes.  Also to those one that just read this book

At that moment Liam walked back in with Louis and that didn't go down well with the 5 year old. Liam picked the boy up and took him out the room and looked at Niall if he wanted to come out to. Niall decided to follow Liam as he didn't want to stay in the room either although he did feel bad leaving his dad. Anne comforted her son as he threw up. Liam comforted Louis and tried to find a nurse.

"Shh Lou come on, crying isn't going to help." Liam said rubbing the boys back who had buried his face into Liam's neck. When Liam did finally find a nurse she was more concerned over Louis. "Honestly he's fine it just my husband has just started throwing up and he doesn't like it he just needs some cuddles and he'll be alright." Liam explained before telling her the room harry was in and she headed that way.

The nurse went into Harry's room and passed Anne a fresh bowl as she comforted the boy and checked his vitals when he finished puking. The nurse checked Harry's vitals and his temperature was fine but his heart rate was up and his blood pressure was a bit low. "It's his morning sickness playing up" Anne explained. "Well the good news though is that his temperature is fine so the infection would have cleared." The nurse said and Anne nodded.

Harry nodded tiredly and at that. "Can I go home" Harry then asked. "I think we would like to keep you connected to fluids for a bit longer l" the nurse said. 'Can't my husband do that he is a st here in another ward." Harry said. "I'll have to talk to your doctor but I can't promise anything his word is final." The nurse said and Harry nodded. "Just try please." Harry said and the nurse smiled. "I'll see what I can do." The nurse said before she left the room. Harry snuggled back into his mum he was exhausted and missed his husband and kids.

Liam comforted Louis and decided to go outside for a bit of fresh air. He knew there was a park near the hospital that would hopefully help cheer the boy up. "Where we going Papa?" Niall asked as he followed Liam. "We're going to the park." Liam said and Niall smiled as he wasn't going to say no to that. Niall walked alongside his papa as they walked to the park."Bread for ducks" Louis asked. "You want to get some bread?" Liam asked and Louis nodded so they made a detour to the shop on the way to the park.

Soon they were at the park and found the pond. Liam gave Louis and Niall some bread while he text Anne. Louis giggled as the ducks came closer and Niall helped his little brother out making sure he didn't throw in bits that were too big. Louis smiled as his brother helped him break the bread.

"Is harry Okay?" Liam typed out and Anne replied straight away. "Yeah he's okay now misses you and the boys though." She said. "I won't be long I'm just letting them feed the ducks and play in the park and then we're come back." Liam replied. "That's good take pics" Anne said as she told Harry.

Liam happily took loads of pictures of the boys and it amazed him how something so simple could occupy them for so long. Soon it started to get dark so they headed back to the hospital. "Right boys let's go and say bye to daddy and then I think we need to make a move and get home." Liam said and both boys nodded Louis wanting to be picked up which Liam gladly did.

"Papa why does Louis get to be carried?" Niall asked as he followed Liam back to the hospital. "Because He's 2 years younger than you I still carried you everywhere when you were louis' age." Liam said and Niall sighed not liking the whole no being picked up thing. They made their way back to Harry's room. "no go in" Louis whimpered. "Its ok now," Liam said knocking on the door. Louis whimpered and whined hiding his face in Liam's neck as Liam entered the room.

"Lou I'm ok' Harry said as niall went over to him and Harry patted the bed for a cuddle. Niall smiled and cuddled back into Harry's side while Louis looked at the pair still keeping his distance. Liam just cuddled Louis and comforted.