Chapter 98

When they did get home louis was sound asleep so Liam carefully lifted the boy into his arms before heading into the house . He smiled at Harry who reached out his arms for the boy to be given to him. "He's got the cast off then?" Harry said fondly cuddling Louis closer. "Yeah he's got to where the boot whenever he goes out for the next 2 weeks when we will go back and hopefully after that he'll be good as new." Liam said and Harry nodded. "Does he have urine infection?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I've got antibiotics for him though." Liam said and Harry nodded.

"I'll give him his first dose whrn he wakes up" Liam says as he sits down.

"How longs he been asleep for?" Harry asked. "Not very hes been dozing on and off most of the day." Liam replied. "It's expected though as he's not well at the end of the day." Harry said "Yeah I know I felt awful when I had to keep waking him up as he needs all the sleep he can get. "I know but he would have been more upset if he couldn't get the cast off Harry said stroking the boys hair.

"That's true." Liam said carefully taking the boot off louis' foot. "It's nice to be able to properly cuddle him again without his cast getting in the way." Harry said and Liam nodded in agreement. Liam smiled at his husband as they all cuddled up on the sofa.

Anne came in asking how Louis was. "It is a urine infection once he's woken up I'll give him his first dose of antibiotics." Liam explained and Anne nodded. "Thankfully though it doesn't seem to be affecting him too much as the dr checked all his observations and he was fine so all it's causing him is some pain and he's really tired." Liam said "That's good at least hopefully the antibiotics help" Anne said.

"Yea deffo, mum things fur staying but I'm doing much better today, if you want to head off to see dad, but you also free to stay" Harry said. "You sure your good for me to go?" Anne asked and Harry nodded as did Liam. "Would you like me to pick Niall up and then bring him home." Anne asked seeing it was only another hour before Niall got out of school.

"No it's fine if haz isn't throwing up anymore I can leave Louis with him and get Niall myself." Liam said and Anne nodded "Alright but if you need me again just ring." Anne said ",Thanks they both said. Liam got up to show Anne out even though she told them they did my need to "I mean it Liam if you need help don't be afraid to ask." Anne said and Liam nodded. "I know." Liam promised before Anne waved and left.

Liam closed the door and went in and made himself a cup of tea before going to tell Harry he was in the kitchen having a cup of tea. "Alright love." Harry said not moving as he didn't want to wake louis up. Liam went in and had a cup of tea and something to eat. Liam then went and joined the pair till it was time to pick niall up.from football practice. "Right I'm going to pick ni up." Liam said and Harry nodded. "Alright love I'm not planning on going anywhere." "Good." Liam said giving him a kiss and softly kissing the top of louis' head before heading off to get Niall. Liam got in the car and drove to the school.

When Liam reached the school and was waiting for Niall by the main reception as it was after school hours he saw Louis' teacher leaving who came over to him.

"Hey Liam How's Louis? I thought he was meant to be in this morning and not this afternoon." The teacher asked."Yeah poor things got a urine infection so between that and getting his cast off he's been seeing drs all day." Liam explained. "Awww bless him so I take it he may be off for the rest of the week" the teacher said. "He will def be off tomorrow he doesn't have a temperature we will see how he us in himself." Liam said.

"That's fine just tell him we all miss him and can't wait to have him back he's a Right character and he's a massive part of the class." She said and Liam nodded just as Niall came running over. "Hi papa how's Lou doing for he get his cast off today" niall bombarded Liam with questions "I'll leave you to it." Louis' teacher said and Liam smiled waving as he turned his attention fully to Niall.