Chapter 104

It was around 3:30 when niall woke up with bad tummy cramps and throw up everywhere. Of course this woke Anne up who rubbed the boys back until he finished. "Want papa" Niall sobbed and Anne nodded knowing this would probably be the case and texted Liam like she'd been told to do however after 5 minutes and still no response she guessed the man was still asleep. "I'll go get him okay sweetheart." Anne said and Niall nodded rubbing his eyes. "Please be quick." Niall pretty much begged and Anne nodded getting up and heading downstairs finding Liam sound asleep with Louis curled into his side. Niall held the bucket as he waited for his papa to come upstairs.

Anne made her way downstairs and carefully shook Liam awake without waking Louis which she managed to do. Liam slowly opened his eyes sighing when he saw Anne knowing this wouldn't be good. "Sorry to wake you Li But Nialls woken up really sick again and he's crying for you." Anne said and Liam nodded swapping places with Anne before heading upstairs taking them 2 at a time.

Liam sighed as he heard vomitting. He wanted to check his husband but glad he didn't as he walked into nialls room and see him weakly holding the bucket. "Oh ni love." Liam said taking the bucket out of Nialls hands and holding it tightly for the boy who was shaking. "Papa." Niall sobbed and when he was done was holding his arms out for a cuddle. "Alright your done yeah?" Liam checked and Niall nodded as Liam lifted him into his lap.

Liam cuddled Niall and soon got him bsck to sleep and he shortly fell asleep after that.

Anne watched Louis sleep before getting comfortable herself. Louis had snuggled into her not noticing the difference or change of person. Anne smiled gently running her fingers through Louis' hair as she shut her own eyes hoping to get a couple more hours sleep before Louis woke up. They both slept peacefully.

Soon the house was completely silent but that didn't last long. This time it was Harry waking up alone he needs a wee being heavily pregnant he needed to go quite frequently. Harry didn't know whether to risk it and try to get there himself or to try and call out hoping someone would hear him as his phone was on the other side of the room and he couldn't reach it. Harry decided to get up himself knowing niall wasn't at all well. He got up very carefully and slowly waddled to the bathroom. It was a slow process but Harry eventually made it back to bed in one piece and quickly fell back asleep.

The next morning Louis woke up confused as he was now cuddled up with Anne even though the boy was pretty sure he moved himself in the night to cuddle with Liam. He didn't mind and shook his grandma awake. "Grandma Hungry" Louis said as she was woken up. "Your hungry lou?" Anne asked and Louis nodded rolling off the sofa and heading into the kitchen before Anne smiled and followed the boy. Anne made the boy a bowl of coco pops along with some juice. Anne made herself a coffee.

Niall had been up a few more times during the night just complaining about being hot and that his tummy hurt. When Liam woke up next He was surprised that he hadn't woken up due to Niall as the boy was still asleep but then he heard giggling and Louis' loud laugh and figured that's what had woken him. He smiled and carefully got out from underneath niall checking on a sleeping harry.

When Liam saw Harry also asleep he crept downstairs and snuck up on Louis lifting him up causing a squeal from the boy and more laughter. 'papa" the boy squealed. Liam smiled as he hugged the boy who had chocolate milk round his mouth. "Let me guess you've had coco pops this morning." Liam said but Louis shook his head "You sure?" Liam asked. "Yes." Louis said trying not to giggle. "So why have you got chocolate milk all round your mouth?" Liam asked and the boy shrugged.

Anne got a cloth to wipe the boys mouth before she went yo to get the boys clothes. "Papa do I have to go to school today?" Louis asked and Liam chuckled "You most certainly do sweetie." Liam said. "But I wanna stay with you, didn't see you much yesterday." Louis said sadly "I'm sorry but you still have to go school. Niall is still icky" Liam said as Anne came down with his school uniform. Anne left Liam to dress the boy and checked on harry and niall.